『 info/ intro of awesomeness 』

Hello all of you lovely and random and maybe not-so-random readers! I won't keep you on this boring page long since you most likely clicked on this book in order to read oneshots of all our favorite vampires. But I do need to go over just a few things.

First off is yes, THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN SOME RATED CONTENT. What I mean by this is that some oneshots might include violence, swearing, possible sexual themes, drugs, along with masochistic and sadistic tendencies. This all sounds really bad, but I assure you that if you're pretty much cool with the amount of "rated" things that happen in the DiaLover's franchise, then these oneshots won't be harsh to you in any way.

Second is that I DO NOT WRITE LEMONS. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of those just as much as the next fangirl, but I personally don't feel comfortable writing them. Sorry if that's a deal breaker but that's just how I do things.

Third is that I DO TAKE REQUESTS! Just comment either on this page or on a oneshot of a character(s) name. Notice how I put an "(s)" at the end of "character". This means that you can comment more than one of the boys to be your love interest which will usually end up with a whole jealousy theme (which is always fun to read :3).
*Ex: Can I request Kanato and Azusa?* Simple as that guys, don't over think things.

Fourth is HAVE FUN READING! If you like what I do then comment, vote, and whatever else you want to. I'm not going to get hurt if you comment that you didn't like the one shot and I'm also not one of those people that say "If I get this many votes then I'll post the next update". If I see that their are a few people reading these then I'll continue them. :3

These four things are pretty much all I really care about enough to write here. Oh and also, be nice and respectful to everyone, but that should be obvious right?

This below are the names of the vamps along with a number that signifies how many oneshots they've stared in. There's nothing else important after those so if you want, you can just go ahead straight to reading the next one shot.
Thanks for making it this far and I hope to see some of you supporting all of these stories!
~Kat <3
P.S. I just finished writing a Diabolik Lovers Fanfic story called Fight Between The Eldest Sons so check that out if you happen to like these one shots :)

Sakamaki's~

Shu 7

Reiji 3

Laito 2

Kanato 4

Ayato 1

Subaru 3

Mukami's ~

Ruki 1

Kou 2

Yuma 3

Azusa 4

Tsukinami's~

Carla 1

Shin 1

Because I Can~

Kino 2