Chapter 1. Got to get you into my life.

Hey guys! Hope you're all good! Here you have the first chapter of our new project! :) We hope you like it. We'll try to do a Beatles' song in every chapter, as we did in KMW with different artists.

We're very excited with this new project, and hope you'll support us here at least half as you supporrted us in KMW, so bring it on 'Deep into Abbey Road' :)

Dedication goes to @razzthekid10 for being with us since KMW and for being a lovely Niall girl :)

Lots of love, see you in the last chapter of KMW by the end of this week :) xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I was alone, I took a ride,

I didn't know what I would find there (...)

And had you gone you knew in time we'd meet again,

for I had told you'.

I opened the door of Starbucks ready to leave when I bumped into someone trying to get in. The door was closed and my coffee fell to the floor, as well as all of the papers I was holding in my hands just a second ago. I kneeled down, trying to pick my things up from the floor before they were all covered by coffee. The person I had bumped into also kneeled down and helped me get my stuff. 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you,” he said, as we got up from the floor.

“Don’t worry, it was my fault, I was in my own world and…”

“No worries.”

I lifted my head up and saw a blond boy smiling at me. I smiled back at him, as silence filled the place.

“I can buy you another one, if you want to,” he said.

“Sorry?”

“That I can buy you another coffee, I dropped yours.”

“No need to, I can buy it myself”

“No, c’mon.”

He grabbed me by my arm and we got into Starbucks again. We waited in the queue and I looked back at him.

“Aren’t you the boy in One Direction?,” I asked, as he looked at me, laughing.

“So, you caught me.”

“Well, your face rang me a bell, but I didn’t know who you were exactly, and then I thought you may be…”

“I’m Niall,” he said, shaking my hand.

“I’m Abbey.”

“Nice to meet you. Are you from here?”

“From London?”, he nodded; “No. I’m from Ireland.”

“I knew it.”

“Why do you say so?”

“Your accent. And anyway, I’m Irish too,” he said, smiling.

Just when I was about to say something, the waitress asked us what we were taking. I ordered a café latte and he ordered a caramel cream frappuccino. He paid for everything and the waitress gave us our drinks.

“Thank you,” I said.

“Don’t worry, I owed it to you.”

“Well, I shall be leaving.”

“Don’t you want to take this coffee with me?”

“Honestly, I’d love to, but you know, I’ve got some classes to attend,” I said, showing him all the papers I was holding.

“Then you’ll pay for the coffee next time.”

“Who said there’s going to be a next time?”

“I say it. Because I’d like to have this coffee with you, and you don’t want to, so next time, you’ll pay for them.”

“It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that I can’t.”

“In that case, where can we meet up so we can have a coffee some time soon?”

“Come anytime, I’m always here.”

We both smiled.

“In that case, I guess I’ll have to come here more often,” he said.

“Yes, I guess so.”

“It’s been very nice to meet you, Abbey.”

“Same here, Niall.”

We shook hands and I left that place, as embarrassed as I’d ever been.

Niall’s POV

I stared at her until she closed the door. That Abbey was nice, and she was quite pretty too. I smiled, although I had made a complete fool of myself. ‘In that case, I guess I’ll have to come here more often.’ How could I say that? I made it look like I was desperate to see her again and I didn’t even know the girl.  I laughed to myself. Bah, who cares, anyway, if I ever see her again, it’d only be to have a coffee. I went upstairs with my frapuccino in my hands. I almost forgot why I was there. I took a look around until I saw the lads. I walked towards their table and sat on a chair.

“Hey,” I said.

“Where have you been?”

“Well, it took me a while to find a place to park my car, and when I came in I dropped some girl’s coffee and I decided to buy her another one.”

“Was she pretty or something?,” Harry asked.

“Why are you asking?”

“I don’t know, I was just curious…”

“Yes, she was pretty. Her name is Abbey.”

“So, you introduced yourself to her and everything, did you also ask her for her number or what?” “No, I just asked her if she was having the coffee with me, but she had to go to class. I guess I won’t see her again, but whatever,” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

We started to speak about everything we’d do in the next few months, but I could barely think of anything but Abbey. I really wanted to have that coffee with her. She seemed to be a nice girl, and who knows, maybe I could get her number next time I saw her.