Chapter 5

Annyeong chingus~

So I finally updated~ I so glad this is getting so many great comments~

LOVE YOU ALL~ ❤❤

Ok~ so I don't want to keep you from the story so ENJOY~~~ XD

*********

Chapter 5

~HyoJin's POV~

I walked back into the living room with my head down and shoulders slumped. 'I guess Luhan doesn't like me anymore.' I thought. 'Ah~ how can I call him 'oppa' now?' I sighed and scratched my head, wondering what to do.

I sat in between Lay and Baekhyun. I tried cheering up but I couldn't. Baekhyun noticed it because soon he was tickling my sides. I started laughing and told him to stop. Of course he did because soon EXO's manager walked in.

"Annyeong~" he said.

"Annyeong~" EXO and I chorused. He nodded and said to gather up in the dining room. We nodded and headed into the dining room to eat breakfast. D.O served a typical style breakfast that included eggs, pancakes, and bacon.

"Okay~ so you guys know all about the reality show with HyoJin that you're going to do right?" he asked. We all nodded and looked at him. "Well~ that may change a little bit."

"How so?" Kris asked, bewildered.

"Hm...you'll still do a reality show but~ it won't be the same." he said.

"So~ what's going to change?" Suho asked.

"Yeah~ are we going on vacation?" Chanyeol asked, happily. 'Ah~ Chanyeollie~ he really is the happy virus~~' I thought, chuckling slightly.

"Not really but you will be traveling from place to place around Korea." he replied. "But~"

"Oh no...I don't have a good feeling about this." I heard Kai mutter under his breath.

"While going around Korea you guys will have to take care of two kids with HyoJin to help out." EXO's manager replied.

"EH!!!" they all chorused. I, on the other hand, was very ecstatic. I clapped with glee and said, "Cool~ when do we meet the babies?"

"Next week." he replied. 'Wait...next week I start school here in Korea so I won't get to meet the babies...aw~' I thought, pouting slightly. He must have noticed because he quickly replied by saying.

"Ah~ but don't worry HyoJin-ah~ you'll meet them before starting school and see them everyday before and after school."

"Ah~ ok~ I'm glad then~ I get to see cute babies~ KYAAA!" I squealed. I jumped in my seat and everyone started to laugh at me. I stopped and turned a bright shade of red.

"Yah~ HyoJin-ah~ why are you so embarrassed? Your reaction was cute~" Kai said, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Aish~ whatever Kai oppa~ I'm still mad at you~" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. I then pulled his arm off my shoulders. We glared at each other until we started laughing out loud for no reason. We stopped laughing when someone cleared their throat.

"Yah~ HyoJinnie since when are you and Kai so close?~" Chanyeol asked, jealously plastered on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Well~ it's just that you...let him get close to you...aish~ I can't explain it but it seems that you're closer to Kai than me~" Chanyeol replied, looking embarrassed. I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness.

"Yah~ that's not funny." Chanyeol said.

"I know~ it just that you're cute when you're jealous." I said, smiling at him. He looks at me shocked and I'm suddenly confused. I looked around and all the other guys were staring at me with a shocked expression. 'Did I say something wrong?' I thought.

"What?" I asked, after the awkward silence. He shook his head and took a few breaths before looking at me smiling.

"You think I'm cute?" he asked. 'Ah~ now I know why they were shocked.' I thought.

"Hm...considering that I said it...yep I think that you're cute." I replied, smiling at him.

"YEAH~ She thinks I'm cute~" Chanyeol said, rising his fist in the air. I chuckled at his reaction. He then calmed down and asked me, "So~ am I your bias?"

"Um...no...sorry Chanyeollie~ but you're a close second~" I said, smiling at him. He pouted for a second then looked at me and smiled.

"Ha! I'm her second favorite~" he said, looking at the others to show off before continuing and looking at me, "But we will find out who is your bias."

I looked at him straight in the eye and said, "Ha! I'd like to see you try."

We glare at each other and challenging each other to look away first so that we can continue the meeting. It lasted for a few seconds before Suho and the manager told us to stop. 'This isn't over~' Chanyeol mouthed, before he looked towards the manager. I nodded and thought, 'Haha~ you'll never know Chanyeollie~'

"Okay~ so now that's over, the staff is going to check if you guys are ready to take care of a baby or two. So we'll be taking you to a daycare center to check how you are with children." EXO's manager said.

"Ne~" we chorused.

"Wait! So are we going after breakfast?" I asked.

"Yep! You are so hurry up~" he said. After he said that, everyone started to eat fast because they were afraid of their manager. In about 10 minutes, everyone had finished their breakfast and started to get ready. I headed towards my room to pick out my clothes. I enter the room and saw Luhan. He stared at me for a while and I stared back before I broke the contact to head towards my dresser. I could feel his eyes staring at my back. 'Why is he staring at me?' I thought. I got out a green and white striped sweater that was kind of loose, a white tank top,and faded denim jeans. I headed towards the hallway bathroom to change. 'Why was Luhan staring at me? Is he mad at me?' I thought while changing.

After changing, I applied a little makeup to give me a natural look. My hair was letdown and wavy with a bow at the back to hold some of the hair. I got out of the bathroom and headed for the door. Almost everyone was there except for Baekhyun.

"Aish~ what's talking him so long?" Kai asked, impatiently.

"He's probably applying his eyeliner." Suho said. After he finished his sentence, Baekhyun appeared at the doorway.

"Mianhe~ for taking so long." Baekhyun said.

"That's okay~ Baekhyun." EXO's manager said. "Ok now that everyone is here, lets get going. But before that we have to film the beginning of the show."

"Wait! Didn't we already do that?" I asked, remembering coming into the dorm with the camera crew.

"Ne~ we did. However, we are going to record the beginning for EXO's Hello Baby~" he replied.

"Ah~" I said. The director for Hello Baby asked us to be in certain positions with me in the front. The writer told us what to say and do. The camera director then cued for us to record. The clapperboard rang out loud and clear, signaling to start. EXO started first.

"Annyeonghaseo EXO imnida. We are one! Please take care of us." they chorused, bowing. Now it's my turn.

"Annyeonghaseo~ Han HyoJin imnida~ Please take care of me~" I said, bowing slightly.

"And welcome to EXO's Hello Baby." Suho said. We all clapped our hand to show our happiness.

"Wow~ we finally get to have a reality show and it's to take care of children. Won't that be hectic?" D.O said, sighing afterwards imagining what could happen. I chuckled and shook my head saying, "Yeah! I wonder what can happen. But we'll never know until we pass our test challenge."

"You're right, HyoJin-ah!" Kris said, turning towards me giving me a thumbs up sign before turning back to the camera. "Ok so now we are going to a daycare center to succeed our challenge and continue EXO's Hello Baby."

"Right! So let'a go~~" Baekhyun said, already running towards the door. Kai pulled him back and said, "Are you really going to go out with no shoes or winter clothing?"

"Oh~ right~" Baekhyun said, looking down at his thin clothing. He blushed from embarrassment and we all started laughing. We all put on heavy coats, scarves, gloves, and boots. We were ready to go.

"Ok~ now we're ready to succeed our challenge." Sehun said, showing off his clothing.

"Ne~ so don't change the channel or you'll miss EXO's adventure in a daycare." Xuimin said, pointing at the camera.

"Will we succeed or not? To find out, stay tuned for..." Luhan said.

"EXO's Hello Baby~" we chorused, holding our hands out shaking them. We all said bye and Chanyeol said, "Kai, why don't you teleport us there?"

"Hm...maybe I should..." Kai said, thinking it out. "Ok~ everyone hold hands~ now let's go~~"

We jumped from the cameras view and the director said, "Cut! That was excellent. Now let's head to the next location."

We nodded and headed towards the vans and climbed in. In the first van, it contained Lay, Kris, Luhan, Chen, Xuimin, D.O, and their manager. In the second van, it contained me, Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and Kai. 'Ok~ so now we're recording an EXO Hello Baby? Can wait for the daycare challenge?~' I thought. The vans then drove off to the daycare. The Hello Baby challenge waiting to be succeeded.

********

OMO!!! An EXO Hello Baby~ Wah~ if only it was real...also this is the change that I was talking about~ what do you think??

Ok~ now I need your opinion. Should I change the title or not?

Here are some title suggestions:
1. EXO's Hello Baby
2.Love in Hello Baby?? (a Luhan FanFic)
3. The same title My Sweet Angel (a Luhan FanFic)
You can also recommend a title cuz I'm not good with story titles...

I also need to ask what would the babies name be??? Pls~ comment on suggestions~ *beuing beuing*

Ok~ so I'm going to stop talking now...but what do you think is going to happen at the daycare?? Will Luhan ever apologize to HyoJin?? This will all be revealed in the next update~

Thank you for reading~

Bye Bye~

-Jazmine~ \(^o^)/

P.S. Don't forget to comment/vote~ Gomawo~~^^