Chapter 14 - Harsh

"Come on it's only 10:00 pm the night is still young loveee" I said trying to convince him.
Nick: "Fine but stay with me don't leave my sight"
"Okay mom" I said mocking him
Nick: "God Layla the things you make me do" he said walking the way to were his family lives.
"You'll thank me" I said and kissed him the cheek.
Nick: "Alright whatever so we're gonna need to take the bus and be on Oak street"
"Whats the plan when we get there?" I asked while we get on the bus
Nick: "Just visiting"
I smile resting my head on his shoulder.
Nick: "oh fuck we're here" he said taking a deep breathe
"Lead the way, you'll be okay" I said rubbing his back.
He stops in front of a small old bricked house, with broken windows, and rusty doors.
Nick: "We're fucking here. I don't really wanna do this Lay-"
I ring the door bell before he could say anything.
Nick: (whispers) "what the fuck?"
I was behind him smiling excited for him.
This women with long blonde unbrushed hair, a black eye, and pale skin she looked about thirty years old, not that old.
Nick: "Hi.... mom."
Nick's mom: (stares at Nick shocked with her mouth open) "NICK!" shes says hugging him and crying. "My baby how are you doing?"
Nick: (ignores his moms question) Where's Isabella? (His little sister)
Nick's mom: "Nick come in please"

She saw me when Nick moved foward
Nick's mom: "Who's this?" She asked Nick
Nick: "This is Layla, my girlfriend"
"Nice meeting you" I said to her
She just smiles and nods.
Nick: "ISABELLA? Mom where is she?"
Nick's mom: "Nick she's.. passed she's gone" she tells Nick
His face was shocked
Nick: "WHAT THE FUCK MOM HOW?" He yells while having tears in his eyes.
Nick: "DAD HUH? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CHOOSE HIM OVER YOUR KIDS MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" he yells at her and throws all her plates.
I try getting him controlled by grabbing his arms.
Nick: "Layla step the fuck away"
"Nick calm down, your little sister is in a little place now shes okay"
Nick: "Yeah shut the fuck up I told her I would come back and look where she is now all because of AN ASSHOLE MY MOM LOVES AND PREFERS HIM THAN HER OWN CHILDREN" (he stares at his mom) "WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS GUN"
Nick's mom: "Nick st-STOP! STOP! It wasn't your dad! She was in a bad car accident with me!"