Happiness Doesn't Exist (A Rant)

Description:  You know about all those pathetic people who claim that they wouldn't change a thing about their lives? Those fucking liars that say that people who aren't happy aren't thankful? The ones that swear all you have to do to be happy is smile and be glad you have lived to see another day? Those fools that claim that happiness is easy to find? That happiness can be found in the small things in life? Well, I used to be one of those pathetic people. One of those fucking liars. One of those fools. Then I opened my eyes to realize that happiness simply does not exist. It's a state of mind. If you tell yourself to be happy, and pretend to be happy long and hard enough, maybe your mind will fool you into thinking you're okay. But you aren't. You're falling apart, bit by bit, every fucking day. You cry yourself to sleep. You think of what the world would be like if you left. You talk out loud hoping someone will have all the answers. You wish at 11:11 because why the hell not? You pray but you don't really think it helps. You just hope it helps. You smile because if you don't, people ask what's wrong and you hate that. You listen to sad songs all the time and whenever a happy song comes on, you realize how miserable you truly are. Why can't you be happy? Why can't I be happy? Because happiness is a beautiful lie. Let's be real here. Everyone is either okay or they're not okay. There's really no such thing as happiness. It's just a way of making everything seem better than okay when it's really just good enough or you're barely making it. But no one will ever admit to this. Because they're too busy pretending to be something they're not....Happy.