Chapter 17

"Hey guys, there's been something I've been wanting to tell you for a couple weeks now. Dad and Nat already know" I started "Clint, remember when I told you my birthday".

He nodded. "Well, I kind of lied" I finished.

"What did you lie about? The month? The date?" he asked as the others listened carefully.

"The year" I stated "I wasn't actually born in 2002. I was born in 1943".

They all looked shocked. "How? You're only fifteen?" they just stared at me.

"They did this with Bucky. They froze him to keep him young. They did the same to Will. Except they told her that she was, you know" explained Steve. They all nodded.

"And how you handling this?" Clint asked me.

"I don't know. I mean two weeks ago I thought I was fifteen, and now I'm seventy-two. Can I get some ice please" I gestured to my eye.

"Yeah, come on, kid" Tony said, dragging me to the lab. I sat on a stool while Tony examined my eye.

"Well, it looks like you won't need stitches. Really,mini Capsicle, are you okay with all this?"

"No. Not really. Why would they never tell me this? I mean they told me all of these other things why not this?" I asked.

"I don't know. Here" Tony tossed me an ice pack.

"Thanks" I winced when the ice met my eye. We went back to the living room to talk with the others.

Another week passed, and Flash didn't bother me or Peter. Then one day Peter and I were walking in Central Park.

"Hey thanks again for saving me the first day of school" Peter said sheepishly.

"No problem. I'll save you anytime" I replied with a shrug.

"I think you might need to now" he stated, pointing over to Flash Thompson walking towards us.

"Crap" I whispered. I felt my hands heating up.

"Hey, puny Parker, are you on a date. How cute" he spat. That was it. A small fire started in my hand. I watched the fire dance through my fingers. Flash had stopped in his tracks.

"W-what is that? W-what are you doing?" he stuttered, the fear was clear in his eyes.

"This is what I can do. Now you don't want to mess with me or Peter ever again" I spat in a harsh tone. Flash nodded and started to back away when I saw a flash of red out of the corner of my eye. I knew exactly what it was.

"Peter, get Flash out of here. Now" I ordered just as a doom bot lunged at me from the bushes. Bystanders started running away from the scene. Flash darted in the other direction, but Peter stayed behind to help me.

"Peter, go. This is my problem. I don't need you to get caught up in this" I shouted.

"No. I'm not leaving you here" he yelled in reply.

"Fine" I was frustrated, not with Peter, but with Doom and his obsession with me. All of a sudden I felt a metal hand grab my waist and start pulling me off the ground. I looked over to see that Peter was unconscious. A doom bot grabbed him too. They started to fly off to Latveria. I struggled in the robot's arms before I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck and passed out.

(Third Person P.O.V.)

May Parker rushed to Stark tower. Peter had been missing for two days and wouldn't answer his phone. She was greeted in the lobby by Steve.

"May, what's wrong?" he asked.

"It's Peter. He's been missing for almost two days now. I've looked everywhere and he won't answer his phone" she explained "at first I thought he was just at a friends house, but-".