Chapter 10

Hey guys!! Here is my new chapter!!

Do not forget to comment and vote.

happy reading!!

After sharing their first kiss, something had changed in Emily, she could hardly concentrate in one job in her hand, her mind always wandered back to the previous day's events, remembering his eyes, looks, his husky voice were enough to her body to hum in arousal, getting frustrated of her body's reaction, a need of cold shower felt necessary. Making Patrick comfortable with his play area, Emily hopped into a long cold shower.

After few minutes of cold water shower, Emily dried herself and started surfing the places she could visit in this town. She came across beautiful images of a falls which was called the great falls; she learnt the reason behind this town's name as the Great Falls. She did not want any distractions today, wishing no more weird incidents to take place; she got ready for the visit to the falls. She wore jeans shorts and a black tank top, with beige color hike boots.

Emily packed the necessities for the baby and her. She secured the house tightly with the security system on check, once satisfied that there would be no breakings into the cottage. Placing Patrick in the baby seat, Emily fastened her seat belt. She set the location of the falls in the GPS of her phone, and drove towards the falls.

It was roughly half an hour journey to the falls, which was located towards the east side of the Great Falls on the borders of the next town. The beauty of the place was not explainable. It was truly breath taking; the height was roughly around 150 meters over the cliff. Surrounded by thick woods, the white water flow gave a beautiful contrast to the green. Getting out of the car, she did not even think even once why the place was so isolated. Emily wondered why it wasn't a tourist attraction.

Taking few pictures, Emily sat down on the grass and was enjoying the sound of the falls, with birds chirping and the cool flow of the wind, the weather was luckily very pleasant for the visit to the falls.

Emily was so grossed in the scenic beauty; she hardly heard the crunching sound of the leaves behind her. A growl left the mouth of the beast which bought back Emily to the present. Clutching Patrick tightly towards her she slowly got up from her place and turned around towards the source of the sound.

Two huge wolves were behind her, they were growling at her bearing their teeth in a very scary way. The expression on those wolves promised her to be their day's best meal. The wolves took a step towards her, her shaky legs moved a step back, as she took a step back they growled at her more loudly. She was afraid if she moved another more 15 steps back, she would fall in to the womb of the mother earth. She was shivering like a dead leaf; Patrick was crying out loud looking at those beasts. Silent tears were flowing down Emily's face.

Emily closed her eyes when the big grey wolf tried to jump on them but the attack did not happen, as multiple growls were heard. Emily opened her eyes, she saw five huge wolves similar to these two were surrounding them, and another black wolf was battling with the grey one which tried to jump on her. All these wolves were bigger than her small 5.5ft of height. When another brown wolf moved towards her it was pushed down by a grey wolf, they all looked so similar she did not understand as who was battling against whom, she felt she was standing right into the battle field of territorial wolves shown on Animal Planet. The black and grey wolves had pinned down the two bad wolves bearing their teeth at them.

Once the bad wolves were surrounded by the remaining wolves, Emily tried to move slowly aside and escape from the scene, but she was too slow, when the same huge black wolf with golden eyes jumped in front of her standing between her and the car. The wolf was almost on her face and she was about to pee in her pants. The golden eyes were so cold, she shivered slightly.