Chapter 8

Next day events went blur, it was around 5, getting Patrick freshened up, Emily started to get herself ready. She shaved her leg, arms and took a long hot shower, applied moisturizer and she got out of the bathroom. Emily chose a strapless black dress with light pink floral prints, the length of the dress came slightly above her knees and she didn't know what kind of dress to wear for the date since the guy she was swooning over did not give any clue about the date. She wore neutral makeup and chose to wear black 4 inch heel boots. Letting her hair down, she was ready to go. It was 6.40 by the time she was ready.

Another 20 minutes to pass she thought and carried Patrick to the living room, she left Patrick on the floor with his few toys and sat down on the couch with a book. She was so engrossed in the book she did not even hear the door bell, after two more bells she got back to the reality and Emily jumped up from the couch and opened the door looking at who it was.

'Hi...' Emily spoke breathlessly staring at the beauty of the Greek God who was standing front of her cottage.

Dylan stared at her a moment drinking her in. A blush rose to Emily's cheeks under his scrutinizing gaze. Dylan looked at her from head to toe 'Wow' was all he could say.

Emily's face turned another shade of red.

'You look beautiful Emily and these flowers are for you' Dylan handed the bunch of white and red roses to Emily. He had worn a pair of tight jeans which hugged his legs so well, with a white shirt and a white blazer. He had groomed his hair into latest fashion and looked sexy as hell.

Emily got a sudden feeling why a man like him would ask a girl like herself on a date. 'It's not a date but just a way to thank him. You'll not meet him from next day anyway.' Her mind spoke. It bought a disappointment and felt she would never meet a right guy in her life. Emily sighed slightly but still smiling politely she accepted the roses.

'Thank you and you look good too.'

She did not know how to react to the compliments. All the dates she had been with were either least bothered to compliment her and parade like an obnoxious ass and few were with nonsense compliments and those men looked at her in those lust filled eyes which held the promise of ending them date with her in their beds and few of them were bit extreme asking her nothing more than sex.

But Dylan's eyes held the possessiveness and the desire which sent a shiver down her back. Smiling at her

'Jay will be here any moment and by the way if you are wondering my name still I'm Dylan West.' Dylan winked at her. Emily's face turned multiple shades of red; she was embarrassed that she was going on a date with a guy without knowing his first name.

Dylan looked at Emily and said 'damn, you look so cute when you blush.' Emily stared at him, her tongue was frozen, and she did not know what to say him other than allowing a blush crawl her face and looked down like a school girl. She never behaved like this before in her life, she was the most independent and strong woman, who handles half of the company for God Sake and this guy, bought out all the behaviors in her which are foreign to her.

She did not understand what happens to her around this guy, if it was someone else; she would have lashed at him by now, but not Dylan. He broke her wall of defense and made her weak down the knees and blush like a teenage girl.

'And don't be embarrassed Emily we never got the chance to properly introduce ourselves.' Dylan smiled the genuine smile.

Dylan never understood since when he started behaving like a gentleman, he was the man who smirked more and gave loop sided grin. Women fell to his feet and this petite woman had the power to get him on his knees.

Emily was about to say something when a car parked front of Emily's cottage. And a hot blond got out the car. He also had the looks of a Greek God but not as good as the Greek God number one. If Dylan wasn't beside her, she would be drooling by now looking at his tan body, with muscles flexing so well under the shirt. He had worn a tight black shirt which hugged his muscles and could make out the six packs and matched it with tight blue jeans. She was literally felt like she was surrounded by hell amount of sexy testosterones.

'Jay, at last you came. I thought you would be late.' Jay raised an eyebrow at Dylan and did not answer back as he did not want to embarrass him in front of his date, but he had different game in his mind.

Jay looked at Emily 'Hello Em, I'm Jay and this guy's best friend and his big brother. You are beautiful or more preferred words would be you look sexy.' Taking her hand, he kissed on the knuckles like a true gentleman. Emily blushed at his complement and thanked him softly.

Dylan glared at Jay and a soft growl left his lips and Jay smirked at him.

'Emily we must leave now.' Dylan said in the tone of an order. Emily looked at him with a raised eyebrow and Jay just shook his head. Emily was still battling within herself as how to leave her kid with a complete stranger. Looking at her worried expression, both guys looked at each other in understanding.

'Emily do not worry, Patrick will be safe with me. You both have great time.' Jay spoke to ease her worries. Emily gave him a tight smile with still worry dancing in her eyes.

'Thank you Jay for helping me to take care of Patrick, he is playing in the living room and all his things are on the couch and if you need any help, please do call me.'

Dylan caught Emily's wrist and pulled her slightly towards his car, Emily felt a shock wave enter her body by their physical touch and she stiffened immediately. Dylan stiffened and stopped himself groaning out loud since the pleasure waves were running through his veins so much he could hardly control himself. Jay looked at them both and smirked.

'Will do Em.' Jay spoke getting Emily out of her daze. They were near their car ' and Have fun both of you and don't forget to use protection.' Jay shouted by the end of the sentence. Emily turned red. Dylan growled in irritation 'Jay I will kill you.' Jay smirked again and closed the doors.

Dylan led his blushing date towards his car and opened the passenger door 'Don't take Jay's words seriously. He loves to annoy people.'

Emily looked at him and smiled 'That's fine, he reminds me of my best friend.' Emily suddenly turned her face at the side not showing her emotions.

Dylan wanted to know why she got the pained expression on her face but did not want to push her on the matter. He closed the passenger door and walked around the car towards the driver side.

Emily composed and scolded herself for showing the weakness and the emotions, this guy will make her loose her sanity and she knew it.

The ride was silent, 'Em.... Where are we going?' Emily asked breaking the silence, Dylan smirked.

'Eager are we? Well it's a surprise.' Dylan had worked on this date plan whole day.

'er....Ok' Emily did not know what else to say so she kept quiet. Rest of the car ride was silent and very torturous for both of them.

Dylan was trying to adjust himself, Emily's scent was slowly throwing him off his control, and somehow he managed to control himself by taking few deep breaths. Dylan took a sudden left turn into the forest.

Emily looked at Dylan with a panic in her eyes. 'Why are you taking me inside the woods? Are you..?' she let the sentence hang in the air without knowing how to say the next words.

Dylan raised an eyebrow at her and sighed 'Emily you think too much, just relax, I'm not a killer or a rapist if you are taking me as one.' Emily blushed profusely.

'Whatever, I do have pepper spray with me.' She mumbled at herself. Thanks for Dylan's good hearing he heard her clearly, a normal person would not have heard her.

'Don't worry; you won't be able to use it.' Dylan smirked at her.

Emily was still uncomfortable and was fidgeting in her seat. Dylan shook his head and parked the car in front of the beautifully lit cabin.