Chapter 4

The Italian man with the powerful background, involved with the mafia and a history of violence was enough to know what kind of person DeLuca was. He was in States only from past six months, he flew to New York from Europe when he got the news his ex had given birth to a baby boy. A birth of the baby would not have moved him from Europe but the information that the baby might be his son did.

DeLuca the alpha of Bloodmoon pack, the name of the pack was all it took to get shiver of fear at a person, the most ruthless, heartless pack on earth. The pack members were living in nightmare, parents were scared for the lives of their children and few newly mate mated couples made the painful decision not to have any children until the death of their alpha or until a ray of hope is blessed upon them. They did not want to make them face the same life the pack members were leading. The information of not to have a baby had to be secretly kept among themselves, if any one of the ruthless supporter of DeLuca knew about it, the couples would face the worst fate. The people born in this pack were never allowed to go out of the pack territory, if anyone dared, the only punishment they faced was death. All the packs across the globe knew the fate of this pack and its members. No one dared to go against DeLuca until it was the right time.

A pack or two had taken the decision of attacking the Bloodmoon pack. They realized they committed the grave mistake, but it was too late. The alphas of the both the packs were killed and the DeLuca's territory just expanded. The Lunas of both these packs were the personal slaves of the alpha and the beta. The BlackWood pack alpha and luna who were defeated had to even face the death of their only son, still a baby but was murdered right before their eyes, but their little girl child's life was spared only to make her as the breeding object and nothing more; the women of the other defeated packs were taken in as sex slave. Their husbands were forced to work for the pack else they were threatened to kill their mates, but less they knew their mates were slowly killed as the days passed by, the couples were forced to have babies, if it was a boy, he would be the part of the enforcers, if the girl then nothing more than a mere fun toy, or the breeding machine.

Everyone in the pack knew about the alpha's child in US, they were afraid that the future alpha will be same as its father and their life would continue in misery.

It had been five days since the day Emily had ran off, the DeLuca's men found no lead in their work. They had contacted most of the important people with power to find out about the lady, but it was vain. The men had no idea as how to approach their alpha with this news.

DeLuca was restless, he was the most impatient man on earth, and he wanted his child and the woman who was hiding his child from him. He was busy working, when one of his men approached him with the search report, which had the details of her last week's whereabouts, the details on Emily before she eloped from the city while she was still under his nose.

'So no lead on that woman?' he growled, the man standing before him was scared shitless to open his mouth.

'I asked you a f*ckin question!!' DeLuca bellowed at the man.

'No alpha, the credit card reports are all in the file, the last transaction was made on the day she left the city,' informed the man.

Deluca thought a moment and replied 'Either she is maintaining another account for emergencies or somebody helped her in leaving this city. I want every detail of her friends, and their account transaction details, find out if any one of them booked her the tickets and if they have ,then we shall narrow down the search'

'And keep searching even in the city, who knows she might just fall into our traps a day'

By end of the day, Deluca was shouting at every man who was part of this little search mission. He knew that she was still in the country; his gut said that, he had decided he would do everything in his power to get his son; even if it had to take the life of few people.

Dylan in his office was busy finding out the background of his mate, he had to make few calls and the complete background information on Emily was in front of him on his desk. He felt like, he was intruding in his mate's private information instead of getting to know her. He was stuck at the point of approaching his mate; he didn't have a slightest idea how to introduce himself. First time in his life he was nervous just by the thought of introducing himself to his mate.

'Stop being such a baby and let's introduce ourselves to her. It's been five days and the only time she has seen us was in the diner and it was only five minutes and you scared the living day light out of her' Dylan's wolf growled at him. His wolf was irritating him every day. Though he saw Emily everyday through the shadows, he did not want to scare her off.

'You are right, I think it's time to meet her and introduce ourselves properly, but I just wish she will not be holding that baby when we approach her' Dylan replied back.

'We have to hold in our anger, we cannot scare her off the second time, we should make her feel comfortable in this town' answered back the wolf.

'Alright, I shall not be angry.' He answered in an annoyed voice. His wolf knew him well, the word baby alone was making him get all riled up, his wolf just hoped they would not scare away their lovely mate.

It had been nearly five days; Emily the busiest woman on the planet had no work, absolutely nothing to do. She thought to hire a nanny and search a job, she thought a second the kind of job she wanted to apply, she knew she needed a job which kept her away from the public, even if it was just a desk job, she was alright with it, even for temporarily she wanted a job. She did not want to give any ideas to the locals about her as what exactly she did for leaving. Since she did not know a soul here in this strange place other than her cottage owners, she had no idea whom to ask anything as well. Her only mode of job search was the internet or the newspaper. Emily thought to get a data connection as soon as possible, being a tech savvy; she felt she was paralyzed from the past few days, she desperately needed a laptop.

It was around 4 in the evening and Patrick was fast asleep, Emily closed all the doors and windows, switched on the baby monitor checked her temporary cell phone settings and went on a walk. When she moved into the cottage the first thing she loved about this place was the quietness, except the birds chirping, sound of the insects, it was peaceful. She had decided then only she would buy such cottage at an isolated area when she grows old.

She knew no one would ever think a billionaire staying at such an isolated place, in a small yet beautiful cottage. She didn't want to venture far off while Patrick still asleep, she wanted to check around once. She felt the air around her magical and powerful. She didn't understand the weird feelings that were arising within her, as she felt more and more uncomfortable as she took the steps forward, walking alone in these woods. She never felt so scared, there was something in this town she could not understand, it was like she was completely in different world, a world of these tan people, a world of their own.

Immediately she was brought back to the reality when she heard a howl. She just turned around and started walking back to her home increasing her walking pace, she was almost near the cottage, a huge black wolf jumped front of her out of nowhere.