Chapter 6: Ignored

"Ugh, he's not even talking to me." Bianca grunted, putting her head between her arms, covering it.

"That's because he's with the plastics." Abigail muttered, eating salad. Abigail finally separated ways with Taylor and finally came back with Bianca.

"Yeah, he's with them and won't even talk to his long-time friend." Bianca said, finally eating her scones (( SOPHIE AND GIDEON -Echo )) and secretly glared at Jason. You see, ever since last night, Taylor has been distracting Jason, leaving him to ignore his best friend. "Why did I even talk to Jason about Taylor." She made fart sound.

"Big mistake," Abigail said. "once you've offered something to Taylor, you'll never have it back. Like my cat notebook." She gritted her teeth. Bianca remembered Abigail's cat notebook, it was full of anime songs she listed and some anime. "But, that feeling that you're feeling...It's jealousy." She smirked.

Bianca flushed. "Me? Jealous? Of Taylor Lavega?" She raised an eyebrow.

Abigail shrugged. "Maybe but I'll never know." She said.

Bianca sighed. "Whatever, let's just get to the last period." She grabbed her bag with Abigail following then she felt something inside her pour out inside her napkin. "Great," She muttered. "Blood spill." She breathed.

"Period?" Abigail asked and she nodded. She got a napkin out of her bag and handed it to her. "I keep on in case I get mine." She smiled.

"Thank you, if I were a lesbian, which I'm not, I would've kissed you right now." She ran to the bathroom, ignoring Abigail's 'Ew' sounds.