Chapter 2: Broken Friendship

Bianca and Lauren were talking in the Cafeteria while eating potato chips and drinking apple juice, it was all peaceful until Nikki....The Gossip Slayer interrupted them.

"Hey, guess what?!" Nikki grinned, interrupting Bianca and Lauren's conversation. She looked at Bianca then frowned. "So, Jason and Jamie were passing notes in class--" She started but Bianca cut her off.

"Proves they're gay." She smirked, popping a potato chip in her mouth.

"And then, Professor Hernandez noticed this and red it during Math Class and then he scolded them both." Nikki ignored her as if she hadn't spoke. "And guess what they wrote." She frowned at Bianca.

"Let me guess," Lauren said, pretending to be innocent. "'I love you'." She mocked with a manly voice. Bianca laughed and popped another chip in her mouth.

"No!" Nikki pouted. "It was this." She wrote on a piece of tissue paper which was inside her bag.

BITCHY BIANCA,

SORRY ANCA

Bianca felt her world shatter, her own friend.....BETRAYED her?! WHAT THE SHUCK!? She knew it was a mistake to be friends with that piece of klunk. She huffed and grabbed her bag. Lauren frowned at Nikki and grabbed her bag. "I'm going to Camilla." She muttered and walked away to her choir mate.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Bianca ignored Jason for the rest of day, Jason noticed this and walked up to her. "Bia, I think we should talk." He touched her shoulder.

"Really now?" She said, sarcasm dripping in her tone. She walked out of the dancing room and held her head up high.

"What's wrong with you? What did I do?" He continued to ask questions while following her. she rolled her eyes and walked faster but he kept up with ease.

She got annoyed of his questions and finally turned around to face him. "FINE! You want to know what wrong with me? It's because of you." She sneered. "And what did you do? Well, first....Explain Bitchy Bianca." She  turned  around again and walked faster.

Jason finally realized it and followed her again. "Bia, it was Jamie, please--" He pleaded but she ignored him.

"My ride's here, Jason." She said coldly and walked off to her family car. She plopped to the car seats and sighed.

Jason looked down. What did he get himself into?