Chapter 3: Compared

Bzzz....Bzzz...

To: Bia

From: Jay-Jay

Hey, Bia....I'm sorry.....I mean it :((((

Bianca smiled at her phone, he only texted her in good grammar because she loves it, she sighed and decided to forgive him.

Bzzz....Bzzzt...

To: Jay-Jay

From: Bia

...Fine, just don't do that with Jamie again

xxxBia

After a few.....seconds, she finally got her reply and she grinned reading it.

To: Bia

From: Jay-Jay

YES! THANK YOU! <3 <3 

She laughed at how dorky the text was, she sent him a winky face as a end-of-conversation and collided on her purple bed.

She was already in her gray nightgown with her clockwork owl, she could hear it ticking everytime, everyday, she wouldn't take it off, even for a minute! She red the book that Lauren gave her for a few.....hours and finally turned off her lamps and admired the artificial night sky on her ceiling. She smiled before falling into a messy slumber.

The next morning, Bianca's hair was all tangled up, leaving her to brush the knots which hurt. After putting on her fashionable clothes, she touched her clockwork owl and smiled. She missed her best friend, he just had to move to Minnesota!

She heard the family car honk and she rushed downstairs, she ate her pancakes while running, she got in and panted. Her mother rolled her eyes, "can't you wake up more early? Look at your sisters, they're early as rooster!" Her mother sneered at her, comparing her to her perfect sisters.

She sighed quietly and mumbled, "sorry I can't be perfect." She looked at the window, admiring the view. She was always compared and left alone while her perfect sisters were praised and were given everything.

After reaching her school, she hopped down and looked around for Jason. She finally found him and ran into his arms. "You wouldn't believe how much I'd lasted in that car with them." She whispered into his ear.

He laughed and hugged her bag. "Be lucky I'm here." He joked, making her laugh. She let him go and cracked the widest grin.

"If it wasn't for you, I would cry for being compared"