Chapter 1: Depression

"Ya' know," Bianca smirked,TV drinking her juice box. "I think Jason likes you," She said,look
making Taylor roll her eyes, although she looked pleased by the thought.  She sighed. "good luck choosing." She grabbed her bag and threw the juice box at the trashcan.

She thought of singing a song for her best friend, Jason needs to confess to Taylor and it needs to be fast. She quickly searched through her music library where she quotes, 'I have all the music for every scenario.'

Echosmith -Tell Her You Love Her

She stopped and smirked, this is going to be gr-eat. But, when will she sing? Well, the next day after tomorrow is Valentine's Day and what a coincidence! She fixed her black skirt and run-walked to her next class. Role playing class, this was second favorite the first one being music. 

You see, she goes to a school where you learn art and the other math and shit subjects are only at Monday and Wednesday. She proud to audition here and Panda Arts, don't question the name, the owner has a passion for pandas.

She opened the door and sat down at her seat, Jason plopped down to chair next to her. "So, you like Tay-Tay?" She blinked her eyes innocently and he blushed.

"W-Wha--" He stuttered and she laughed, "come on, Jason!" She grunted but she still smiled. "It's obvious."

"Is it?" He asked and she shook her head and smacked his head. "I'm your best friend, dumb-butt!" She frowned.

"Oh," He shrugged and she got out a book. "Tanga ka nga." She sneered and he frowned. " Don't go all Filipino on me." And she laughed. "How could I not?"

She turned around and saw Jamie looking at Taylor, looking lovesick. Her eyes widened. "Looks like Jamie's also on Taylor." She mumbled under her breath. Jason raised and eyebrow. "What?" She shook her head.

"Alright, class!" Mr. Harris came in with a bunch of scripts. "Let's now...."

That One Broken Smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें