Chapter 5: Can You At Least Confess?

Bianca felt nervous, she looked at the audience secretly and saw no one in her family but her dad, she smiled and waved. Her father saw and grinned, waving back. She went back in the backstage and grabbed the clothes that Abigail picked.

Abigail

She remembered her first fight with her best friend. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.Flashback-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"So, I want you to be the reporter." Abigail said, writing her name in the paper.

"Umm...No." She pouted. She hated Math, she barely understands! And they want her do be the damn reporter in this group task? Oh hell no. "What if the professor tries to ask me a question that I don't even understand and I don't answer?" She tried to protest.

"Well, here I'll explain this to you." Abigail rolled her eyes but smiled, she explained everything to Bianca but nothing was processing in her mind.

"So....how do you this again?" She asked, making Abigail groan.

"You just read all of this and then just sit back." Abigail shrugged.

"Why can't you make Alex do this?" She frowned, Abigail tried to make Alex do this but he wouldn't agree.

"Just report." Abigail gritted her teeth. Bianca frowned again.

"But what if I fail you all?" Bianca asked.

"Then you failed us all."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Alright Group 2, where is your report?" The professor called but Bianca remained still. Abigail and Taylor were muttering her name and telling her to report but she still didn't move and inch.

So, then the report was reported by the professor giving them a 0 because they had no reporter and they had no explanation on how the answer was made but it was still correct.

Taylor and Abigail were whispering bad rumors about her, leaving her as an outcast.

-.-.-.-.-.-.End of Flashback.-.-.-.-.-.-

Bianca sighed, and went to the dressing room. Turns out, Abigail picked out a white T-shirt  with a printed phrase and a black skirt and some converses, her frien--former friend has great taste in clothes.

After singing her song, she could see Jason talking to Taylor after a while he hugged her and planted kiss on her. Bianca smiled, seeing that her best friend finally did something that would make her fangirl.

She went backstage and changed into a black shirt and just regular ol' pants. As she was about to go out when Abigail stopped her. Abigail was frowning at her. "Umm...Bianca..Why are ignoring me? I mean are you mad at me? If this is about our fight then--" Bianca could see Abigail biting her lower lip when she cut her off.

"Look, Abigail--" Abigail flinched at her full name. "It's nothing really, furthermore, it's pretty much you who should be mad at me." She smiled sadly.

"But, are you mad at me?" Abigail asked and Bianca shook her head. "Really?" A nod. "Well then, I suppose we should go back to being Mega Friends." She grinned and Bianca grabbed her arm and dragged her to the audience, sitting near her father.

"I see you two made up." Her father, Adam smirked and they nodded cheerfully like old times.

"Gail, wanna go to Sweet's later?" Bianca offered and the girl nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heller, lassies and lads. So, a little short author's note. 

The flashback and the apology of Bianca and Abigail are based on real experiences that I had with my friend but pretty much the singing on the stage and backstage apology wasn't real, me and my friend apologized to each other in the classroom and I'm pretty shy to sing. 

-Echo