"So Lucy who is this?" Mr Tumnus asked looking at Lucy before turning his attention towards me.

"This is Nala Kirke, Mr Tumnus." Lucy said causing Mr Tumnus to stop what he was doing and stared wide eyes at me.

"Y-you mean t-to tell me y-your the princess of Narnia?" He asked, he then got down on the ground bowing which caused me to be confused. "Forgive me your majesty, for I did not remember you please forgive me." He said looking up at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked over to Lucy as saw that she was already staring at me with a look of utter awe on her face.

"You're a princess Nala?!" Lucy questioned/exclaimed.

I looked back at Mr Tumnus before looking back to Lucy.

"How? I mean I grew up with Professor Kirke my whole 15 years." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"No no I am not wrong, we Narnian's know our ruler and their children when we see them." Mr Tumnus said.

"But surely there must have been some mistake, I can't be a princess I mean I'm just Nala from Earth, not some princess of a made up land." I exclaimed. 

"Princess Nala I assure you everything will be explained later on but you must trust me on this one." The faun said making me look into his eyes searching for any signs that he is joking but I found nothing. 

I have no reason to trust him, but he is a stranger to me. So I have no idea whether he is telling the truth or not, because some people can hide the truth from people really well. And I can't help but to be cautious of this faun, even though Lucy is friends with him. After another few moments of silence and me studying Mr Tumnus and looking at Lucy I sighed before looking at Mr Tumnus again before speaking.

"Okay I believe you." I said causing Mr Tumnus and Lucy to look at me in surprise.

"Y-you be-believe m-me?" Mr Tumnus stuttered.

I nod my head before smiling widely at him. Lucy squealed before running over towards me and throwing her arms around my waist and hugging me.

"You're a princess!" She squealed causing me to chuckle.

"Lucy let's keep it a secret alright." I said causing Lucy to let go of my waist and looked up at me with confused eyes.

"Why don't you want to tell the others?" Lucy asked titling her head to the side.

"Because I want to surprise them." I said causing Lucy to giggle.

~Le Time Skip~

"Come on Lu we must head off now." I said after talking to Mr Tumnus for a while.

"Okay." She said sadly.

We both got up from our chairs and stretched.

"Thank you for having us Mr Tumnus." I said smiling.

"It was a pleasure your highness." Mr Tumnus said.

"Please call me Nala." I said.

I grabbed Lucy's hand before walking towards the door and opening it.

"Good bye Mr Tumnus." Lucy and I said at the same time before I tugged her out of the door and into the forest.

We were only walking for 5 minutes before Lucy got out of my grip and went walking another direction causing me to run after her.

"Lucy wait up!" I called after her, but she didn't turn around or slowed down just kept on going in the direction she is going.

"Edmund?" I heard Lucy ask as I caught up with Lucy.

We both took a step out into the clearing together and indeed there stood Edmund, but he had something around his mouth.

'What is he doing here? He's the last person I would of suspect to know about Narnia.' I thought to myself.

"Oh, Edmund! You got in too! Isn't it wonderful?" Lucy said snapping myself out of my thoughts I saw Lucy's arm wrapped around Edmund who looks uncomfortable.

"Where have you been?" Edmund said pushing Lucy away.

I took a step and stood behind Lucy which caused Edmund to look up at me his cheeks flared up a bit when he saw me, which was odd of him. I narrowed my eyebrows at him which made his gaze go back to his sister.

"With Mr Tumnus. He's fine. The White Witch hasn't found out anything about him meeting me or Nala." Lucy explained.

"The White Witch?" Edmund asked hesitatingly.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the tone of Edmund's voice it didn't sound so convincing to me.

"She calls herself the Queen of Narnia, but she really isn't." Lucy said causing Edmund to look to the side.

"Are you alright? You look awful." I said stepping besides Lucy making Edmunds head to snap towards me.

"Well, what'd you expect? I mean, it's freezing. How do we get out of here?" He snapped covering himself some more.

"Come on. This way." Lucy said grabbing Edmund's hand before grabbing mine and leading us out of Narnia.