I scream some more.

I belt out the lyrics to the song until my voice is sore and raspy, but I still don't stop singing.

They are real. They are breathing the same air as I am. I can see them with my own eyes.

When Clouds starts coming to an end, they make their way down the catwalk, and all I could think was "I am not ready, I am not ready" or "I am not worthy, I am not worthy".

Steal My Girl comes on and Niall and Liam are the first ones to get to the B stage.

"She be my queen since we were sixteen, we want the same things, we dream the dreams, alright," Liam sings.

He. Sounds. So. Fucking. Good.

Niall prances over to the front end of the stage while Liam comes over to our side.

"I got it all cause she is the one. Her mom calls me love, her dad calls me son, alright." He does a little move and then waves to our section right behind us, but I swear he and I made eye contact.

"Liam!" I scream.

He stays on our side and Winter and I keep screaming out his name. Eventually, he looks down and waves, before walking to another part of the stage.

"Oh my god! Shit! Norah!" Winter screams and clutches my arm.

I watch Harry across the stage and memories of just a couple days ago, seeing him in the yogurt shop comes to mind. It was so eerie seeing him here now. He moved so gracefully across stage, which was a change from his fall last show (LOL).

"I don't exist if I don't have her. The sun doesn't shine, the world doesn't turn, alright."

"LOUIS!" Winter and I both scream.

The song goes on and the only person who has gone to our side has been Liam and then Niall for a couple of seconds.

"She knows, she knows that I've never let her down before. And she knows, she knows, that I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now," Harry sings, and I feel faint hearted.

The next thing I know, the song's over and the lights on the stage go out for a second.

Harry goes over to the far side of the stage and Niall goes to our side (five feet away). He takes a water out of the bucket, taking a sip with his guitar around him. Winter and I continue to try and get his attention.

"Thank you for coming," Harry says to the crowd. "You all look incredible tonight."

He points around the crowd and then introduces the next song.

•••

"Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like. We could go out any day, any night. Baby, I'll take you there, take you there, baby, I'll take you there, yeah," Niall sings.

I watch as Harry skips across stage, towards the front, singing his solo.

"Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on. You can get, get anything that you want," he sings perfectly.

He suddenly makes a u-turn to our side of the stage for the first time tonight. He's only a couple of feet to the side of us.

"Baby just shout it out, shout it out. Baby, just shout it out, yeah."

He walks over to the corner, still a couple feet to the side of us and starts dancing, making our whole section scream their heads off.

"So, tell me girl if every time we touch, you get this kind of rush."