The Nurse's office is anything but a safe haven!

******Alina's POV******

They all looked at me funny. Of course after that came the yelling.

"Alina how could you do that to us?!" Sarah screamed in my face.

"What were you thinking?! He's hurt people Alina!" they all screamed at me. Tears threatened to flow. I couldn't handle it any longer. I felt as if someone had tore out my insides.

"I didn't ask him to kiss me! He probably felt sorry for making me black out! Apparently he's more forgiving than any of you. How could you think that? Have I ever betrayed you before?" I yelled at them.

They all stared at me. I get that since I'm not usually chatty but they infuriated me. I turned on my heel and ran.

After running out crying since my friends now hated me, I went to my favorite nook in the library. I let my tears fall freely down my tear stained face. After a little while I simply decided that I needed to stop crying. I focused on my surroundings. Everything was the opposite of my mind. Evyerthing around me was organized. I focused on the few books that were a hundred years old. I studied the mahogany bookshelves and then studied the study tables guessing how old everything was. After a while I got a bit bored and my mind wondered. It unfortunately wondered about how everything had turned upside down after Erin had kissed me.

I barely noticed that it was near the end of the day. I had resolved that I wouldn't speak to the people that had made me cry today. Needless to say I was both furious at them and at myself. Furious at them for actually assuming that I didn't really care about them anymore. Furious at myself for bringing this on myself.

As I was walking out of the school, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I ignored it and went to my step-brother's car. We had a riot with Dad. It was the most hilarious night of my life. Firstly we annoyed the crud out of the concession stand guy. Then we totally trashed the theater we were in, along with the people inside. We laughed so hard and got kicked out of the theater, which we just laughed about. When we got home we watched a million horror movies and I fell asleep feeling as though someone was watching me.

****** Unknown's POV******

She was so perfect, and yet she didn't even know it. The way she laughed was like music to me.  The way she walked was so hypnotizing, I'm sure she felt me staring at her. I watched her climb into her step-brother's car. I had had a crush on her since we first met. Ever since I had always admired her. But when I found out she kissed Erin, I literally almost killed someone.

I always loved her and I will get rid of anyone that stands in my way. With that in mind, I drove off and followed her to her house. I chuckled when they were watching horror movies. She had always loved horror movies. It was so funny because she was the only girl I ever knew to love horror movies. I climbed into a tree to see her fall asleep in her second-story room. Even if Erin wasn't always available or wasn't around I would always be there.