I had a few tears running down my face and maybe I didn't live up to my plan of not crying on stage. My phone was taken out of my hands -I'm pretty sure it was Ashton that took it out but I wasn't really sure. I had too many tears in my eyes- and I looked down to see Michael on one knee with a  black, velvet box in his hands. The lid was propped open and I could see a simple glimmer shining through because of the stage lights pointed directly at us. It might've taken me a bit to react but I was soon jumping on Michael, hugging him and ending up on the floor. I could hear the fans awing and cheering for us as they saw what took place. I was scattering multiple kisses around his face before I ended up kissing him on the lips and his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly.

"I'm taking that as a yes?" Michael asked, whispering into my ear and I answered a quick "yes" before pressing my lips to his again.

"Guys, we are on stage. Please keep it P-G. We do not need parents coming and complaining to us because you were practically having sex on stage. Have some class and congratulations. I can't wait to be the Godfather of the first mini-Clifford," Luke's voice rang throughout the stadium, making Michael and I pull apart sheepishly at what the still-super-tall blonde had said.

Michael helped me up and walked over to Luke, thumping him on the back of his head.

"She said yes, guys. We're getting married. Now here's Disconnected because Sophie always told me it was one of her favorites and we haven't sang this song live in about five years so bear with us. I love you, Sophie. This ones for you," Michael said, making direct eye contact with me and I noticed the blush on his face.

"I love you too," I mouthed.

A stool was brought over to where I was and I was sat down as Michael walked over to me. I quickly noticed that they had changed who was singing and Michael soon had a microphone in his hand and was singing the words to the song.

It was the cutest thing I had ever seen because I felt as if we had the exact relationship that was written in the song.

The song ended and Michael spoke up as another interlude, "I love you Soph."

***

*6 years later*

I struggled to pull on my sweatpants -over the baby bump I had forming- and I was on my way to pick up our daughters from daycare. We had twins almost four years ago and they were our pride and joy. Their names were Bella and Emma and they were possibly the cutest little kids I had ever seen, not being biased as their mother or anything.

I was now pregnant with our third child and was about three and a half months pregnant. Michael almost passed out when he found out, they had just gotten two kids out of diapers and now they were going to have another in diapers soon.

Michael would've picked up the girls today but he had to go and help Ashton with some sort of crisis he was having so he asked me to go and pick up the girls from their daycare. It was a lot quieter during the day now that they were leaving for a few hours but it was so nice while I was constantly sick and in pain. So far, child number three had been worse than carrying both twins at the same time.

It didn't take me long to leave the house and get to the daycare -it was only five minutes from our home. I walked in through the front doors of the preschool and I was instantly greeted by the air conditioning and one of the ladies that worked there.

"How are you doing Sophie?" the worker, Debbie, asked.

I had known her since the girls were recently born and she wasn't surprised when I had told her I was pregnant again.

"My back hurts so much, and my feet are swollen completely. We find out the gender of the baby soon though. I promised Michael that we'd find out this time since I wouldn't let him with the twins and he's hoping, praying even that it's a boy," I said explaining to the lady.

She truly was a motherly figure to me in a sense, I remember I had called her first when I found out I was pregnant again and she came over and gave me multiple booklets on what to do on being pregnant for the second time.

"That's good at least. I knew Michael would be excited for three children. He didn't like being an only child growing up from what I remember. The girls are excited to go home too. They were drawing today and they're both betting on what the baby is going to be. They're really smart. You're so lucky they're yours," Debbie said smiling sweetly and I did the same back.

"Can you go get them? I'm just ready to go home and sleep again so that Michael can deal with the girls. I've been in pain all day and I just want to sleep it off," I said softly and Debbie nodded her head, smiling widely.

"Of course, you definitely need rest and I can tell you just woke up. I'll go get them. You stay here."

Debbie left and it wasn't even five minutes later that I heard two dainty voices that I could recognize in a group of one thousand people.

"Mom-a!" the girls squealed as they ran to me and wrapped their arms around my shins. They had learned that I couldn't really bend over that much anymore and they were careful of it.

"Hey babies, are you ready to go? Dad should be home soon," I exclaimed and both girls nodded their head, smiling widely.

I looked down at both of them, they were so happy and I could practically cry. Bella had my dark hair but she had Michael's green eyes and shape and pale skin. Emma had Michael's blonde hair and her eyes were more of a hazel color but if it was really sunny out they looked green. She had my tanner skin but she had light brown hair like I did (naturally at least, I had been dying my hair the darkest brown color for as long as I could remember). They were identical practically. Just different eye color and hair color. Our daughters were beautiful.

I held the girls hands as we walked out of the daycare, they had princess backpacks on their backs, and we looked both ways before crossing the street and going to our car. I helped the girls into their car seats and we were soon on our way home.

I pulled into the driveway and the girls unbuckled themselves and they went running inside to see if their dad had gotten home. I picked my purse out of the passenger seat and followed slowly behind them, trying to get over my back pain.

"That's good. How about you girls go and color for a bit while I talk to Mommy?" Michael asked, hugging the two girls again before they went running off giggling.

His hair was now a lilac color because it was Emma's favorite color and she had begged him for almost two months to dye it that color. He had dyed it orange previously to that because Bella had wanted him to dye it that color and it seemed as if he was going back and forth between the two.

"How are you baby? How's your day been so far?" Michael asked, his arms wrapped around my protruding waist and kissed my lips softly.

"I'm in so much pain and I just want to go to sleep again. I had a bit of food but at the moment I just want to sleep and eat later. Is that okay?" I spoke and Michael nodded his head in understanding. He had seen how tough it had been the first time and now it was worse.

"Can I join you?" he asked.

"What about the girls?" I asked back and Michael came up with a solution.

"It's supposed to be their nap time now anyways. They can join us."

And that is how I ended up with my two daughters and my husband in bed, with our third one on the way. We were all taking a "nap" and I had never been so content in my life. We may have a big, soon to be bigger family but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm so glad I met Michael, I'm so glad I married Michael, I'm so glad I was having a family with Michael and I'm so glad I got to call him mine. I loved him so much.

☼☼☼

I'm going to be posting a final note later but let's just admire the fact that I've finally finished the book and I love you guys so much and you all mean the world to me. Your support means the world and I love you guys so much. Xx

~malumwritings