Epilogue Pt. 2

Third Person POV.

Sophie rushed around, trying to find her son's pants. All of their friends and family were coming over for dinner to celebrate Carson's second birthday and she couldn't even get her son ready in time.

"Here they are, fuck," Sophie muttered, reaching under the changing table and finding the pants next to the diapers.

"Babe, you okay?" Michael's voice brought his frantic wife out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, I just couldn't find Carson's pants," Sophie said sheepishly. Her and Michael had a rule of not to cuss in front of the kids unless the situation is dire and she just did about thirty times in the past minute in front of Carson.

"That's a dollar in the jar later," Michael teased, "Anyways, everyone should be here soon and the girls are ready."

Sophie finished snapping the final button on Carson's nappy and picked him up. Their toddler giggled in her hands and she bounced him up and down on her way to his dad.

"Come here buddy," Michael cooed, grabbing onto his son. Carson shrieked and giggled as he was switched parental holders.

"Did you really leave the girls by themselves Michael?" Sophie asked and Michael shook his head no.

"Your parents are here already," Michael explained and Sophie smiled.

"Okay, that's fine. I just didn't want them to be on a different floor by themselves. We do not need Bella getting lost to "explore the great forest in the backyard" again," Sophie said and Michael chuckled.

"That was last year and she was young and dumb. She's older and smart now. At least that's what she says," Michael said and Sophie smiled.

They had a few rough moments as parents, especially since they were kind of young but they wouldn't trade their experiences for anything else. They loved their daughters and their son.

"Sophie, can you help me? Emma said that you said that she could have a juice box before everyone gets here but I want to make sure it's okay," Sophie's mom called out.

That was also something different. Sophie had started talking to her parents again. Halen came out and they realized that they couldn't judge their children. They had to accept them for who they were and they realized where they went wrong with Sophie. It took a bit for Sophie to allow them back into her life but she was so glad to have her parents back. They were proud of her and that's all she could've asked for. She was going to be having a gallery opening soon for her paintings and the family was excited to see them.

Michael gave her a look saying he was able to take care of Carson and Sophie left to go down the stairs and talk to her mom and her troublesome daughters.

"I said no to the juice box Emma. You know that. It's not nice to try and trick your Grandma like that," Sophie warned and Emma sighed.

"I guess I'll wait," she muttered.

Emma was a bit juice crazy and Sophie really had to watch her sometimes or else she wouldn't know what to do.

The doorbell rang and Sophie left her daughters with her parents to go to the front door. Her house was huge and it took a bit to get there. Michael was doing really well with the band and they decided to settle down in Sydney. All of their family was there except Halen and he still flew out to visit almost all the time. They were happy being with their group. Of course their group had grown.

Halen had married his boyfriend two years ago and they had recently adopted a pair of twins, a girl and a boy, and they were almost three soon. He had met him at his university' football game and Halen would say it was love at first sight. Luke had just gotten engaged to Valeria and they were very happy together. Ashton and his girlfriend had a daughter and they were going to be getting married soon. Emma and Bella were very excited since they were the flower girls. Calum had a fiancé and they were the cutest couple ever, at least Sophie thought. They always were traveling and Calum treated his girl like a princess. Sophie found it adorable.

Sophie opened the front door and Halen's children ran through the door; leaving Halen and his husband at the door.

"Hey Hal! Harry! Just come on in! You're the first people here besides Mom and Dad."

Sophie hugged her brother and her brother-in-law and they walked into the house to see Halen's parents.

Slowly, Sophie and Michael's family slowly started walking in. She greeted each of them separately. The kids were all so excited and she was happy to see her friends again as well.

It wasn't until Carson was "blowing out the candles on his cake"-- more like shoving cake into his face --and Emma and Bella were licking the frosting off their fingers as well from stealing a bit of their brother's cake that Sophie realized how happy truly was. She loved her children so much and she loved her friends and family so much. Michael stalked over to Sophie and wrapped his arm around his wife. He couldn't be luckier. She shifted over and pecked his lips quickly.

"How about in six months or so, we try for kid number four?" Michael asked and Sophie nodded her head quickly.

"About that," Sophie whispered sheepishly, "We may not be able to wait six months."

"Oh my god."

Michael's eyes went wide as he stared down at his wife.

"Again?" Michael asked and Sophie nodded her head.

"Five weeks now," she admitted and Michael picked his wife up and spun her around. Gently of course. He was so happy.

"I love you so fucking much," Michael spoke, pressing his lips to Sophie's softly. They were having a fourth child. Of course he'd be happy.

"That's another dollar in the swear jar."

***

It's officially over :( anyways I hope that explained more about what happened in the others lives and that you guys enjoyed it. I love you guys so much and seriously thank you for all the support. I love you guys so so so so much. I can't believe this story ever got this big. I remember when I got excited for it reaching 20k reads so I definitely never expected this. Thank you for everything. Xx

~malumwritings