Dinner

For dinner we went to the grand dinning hall. Today was a casual day so we did not have to dress up. Elizabeth changed in to an emerald green dress that pulls back like curtains in the front and ruffles there. The emerald color brought out her eyes and her hair looked great cascading down her back. I wore  a blue dress. (see above!)  When  we the dining hall Elizabeth went directly to Victor who was sitting beside his boss. As I walked in all eyes are on me. All of a sudden Ellis is beside me. I wrap my hand around his  arm which he was holding out. He leads me to a table and pulls out my chair. The waiters and waitresses come out of a gold side door probably heading to the kitchen.  The put out pea soup and toped of drink glasses. There were three other people sitting at our table and an empty spot for Elizabeth, if she ever came back. Mr. Charles Henry Davies sat directly across from us. He was quite as he slurped his soup. He had thick black hair and deep brown eyes with ,what looks like, flakes of gold in them. Imanita Parrish Shelley sat left of him. Her mother Lutie Parrish sat beside her on the right. Lutie had the kind face of an old woman, with laugh lines crinkling when she laughed or smiled. Imanita ,with almost gold hair and unnerving grey eyes, kept twisting her wedding ring around her finger. Her mother noticing me looking at her finger said "just married two months ago." She beamed at Imanita who smiled back a weak smile. A waitress in a black and white dress smiled at me. As she leaned down to fill my water glass she whispered in my ear, " meet me underneath the grand-stair case in 5 minutes." She smiles at me one more time and then she went back through the gold door. I looked at my watch until it was time to go. I got up excusing myself saying that I needed to use the bathroom.  I wrapped my white cloak around my shoulders and headed out into the night.

           Please  Read  Below!!
----------------------------------------------

Okay guys! First I would like to her your input on the story. Good or bad but be nice when you say it!!!   I will be starting a contest! I will ask a  history question each chapter, and who ever gets it write I will dedicate the next chapter to!  Thanks for reading! :) hope you enjoy!✌️