Chapter 10: Final Chapter

At the end of this chapter there will be details about my next story! 😁 ( it's a sequel to this book )

( Depressing parts in this chapter... You don't have to read if your going through a tough time. But it is the last part.. You can skip the depressing part and go toward the end to find out about my next story. )
( Also I DON'T wish this would ever happen )

KAYLYNNS POV:

Today is last day of vidcon and everyone is packing. While I'm in the middle of packing my Grandma calls me and I haven't talked to her in forever. So I was kinda confused, I run to the bathroom to answer the call and I found out something that no one wants to hear " your mother has died " no now one wants to hear that. Well I just did so I hang up and run into hunters arm and we sit there and I just cry and cry. After what seamed like forever of crying I have Hunter call my grandma and get the detail of when and where the funeral is. And how she pasted away....
When Hunter comes back he tell me when and were the funeral is....
• it's Monday July 27th @ 10 am.
• Where: Miami Florida
• How she died: By a Drunk driver.....
I just ball my eyes out again I can't stand it I just can't. Why did she have to go? 😭😭

END POV!

HUNTER POV:

This is really sad, seeing Kaylynn like this 😞. I hate seeing her sad.... But she doesn't know this yet but we are flying down to Florida and going to her moms funeral, afterward we are going to get all of her things from her moms. It's going to be sad seeing that also. But at least she's getting her things and some of her mothers things.

END POV!

* Day Of Funeral *

When we arrive at the funereal I immediately start crying. Hunter comes up beside me and comforts me. I find out from my grandma that I'm going to go live with my dad. Which is hunters house. Which I didn't mind 😏. But I didn't want to see my mom die like this...
I also find out that I have to go to my moms house and get my things from inside that I want. And from my room. When we get to the house I start crying again...
Then I got into her room and just sit there and cry. Hunter comes in and sits with me and comforts me, I finally get up and pack everything up and we end up staying there for the night. Then in the morning go back to Phoenix.
Will my life change forever or will it stay the same on how it is?

END OF BOOK 1!

A/N:
Sorry for it being short and also Sorry for it ending like this... But anyways that is the end of book one sorry I took forever to update, last weekend I was busy so I couldn't update... But anyways new book coming soon!! And sorry I'm not make a squeal to this book and making another book 😁 so be prepared for that!! ❤️ sorry about the other book.
- Sarah 🎀