Chapter 6: Investigaion ✏️

Hunter and Kaylynn were in the middle of broadcasting and they heard a noise from downstairs so they woke up Brandon went downstairs and while they were down there they heard the noises again coming from the kitchen they hurry and turn the light on and it was.........

BRANDONS POV:

I was half way sleeping when Hunter and Kaylynn came in my room and we all heard a huge crash come from downstairs so I get up from my bed and go with them downstairs, while we were downstairs we heard a noise come from the kitchen and I saw a shadow come from the kitchen... We hurried and turned the light on to the kitchen and we saw a guy that we thought we would never see again....
* Hint the guy from the mall *

END POV!

KAYLYNNS POV:

In the middle of the night Hunter and I were broadcasting and we heard a noise come from downstairs, we take the phone with us and go wake up Brandon. We head downstairs and we heard a huge crash come from the kitchen. We ask our fans if they heard that and everyone was commenting "Yes what is that", "creepy", "get out of there", "ain't nobody got time for that!" We go to the kitchen and turn the light on.... And it was...... Adrian! Gosh what was he doing in our house? Did he follow us? How did he even get in our house?!

END POV!

HUNTERS POV:

Kaylynn and I were in the middle of broadcasting when we heard a noise come from downstairs so we went into Brandon's room and woke him up and we went downstairs. We headed towards the kitchen and there was another huge crash, we turn the light on and we say Adrian.... God I wanted to kill him, first he didn't treat Kaylynn right and then goes breaking in our house, like Bish no ✋! Get out of here!

END POV!

What do u thinks' gonna happen between Hunter and Adrian?

A/N POV:

Hey guys is Sarah the author of this book and I'm so sorry I haven't updated I've been so busy with school. I will try to post more often but it's hard to write a fanfic and go to school at the same time. If I don't update during the week I will for sure update on the weekends. I will try to post 1 to 2 chapters on the weekends. Please don't be mad a me for not updating.
- Sarah 🎀