Chapter 7: Hunter Vs. Adrian

HUNTERS POV:

When I found out that Adrian is in my house, I want to kill him. He makes me so mad. And I wanna know why he's in my house. Is he coming after me? Or is he coming after Kaylynn? If I was her I would've of broke up with him, he's just rude and mean. But the main thing is what is he doing in our house? I want him gone, dead!
I wanna keep Kaylynn safe and away from that jerk!

END POV!

Hunter goes upstairs to tell his mother and while he's doing that with Brandon Adrian try's to......

KAYLYNNS POV:

Adrian starts coming closer and closer to me. I start to scream and before I can get anything out Adrian puts his hand around my mouth so I bite his hand and he removes his hand and that's when I scream HUNTER! HUNTER! HELP! (Tears streaming down my face!) I hear Hunter come running downing the stairs and someone knocks on the door. Christine goes and opens it and it's the Police they immediately come in and take Adrian away. I immediately fall to the ground crying, Hunter comes over and comforts me. The cop and Christine talk about why he's going to jail. When the cop leaves Christine comes over and tells Hunter and I about why he's going to jail..

( He's going to jail because he has gotten many girlfriends and they broke up with him and he goes into there house and takes them away from there family and kills them.... )

When the police leave hunter and I go back up stairs. We realize that we were still broadcasting, we end the broadcast and explain why, and that we were going to broadcast tomorrow night.
After the broadcast I go in my room and leave my door open. I lay in bed and get on social media and then turn Netflix and Hunter knocks on my door lightly. I nod for him to come in, he sits on my bed beside me and I say "pick a movie"
"ummm.... How about The Chosen?" said Hunter.
I smack him lightly on the arm and say "Hunter you know I hate scary movies." 
"I know..... ". said Hunter.

END POV!

HUNTERS POV:

After what happened earlier, I go in Kaylynn's room and sit beside her, on her bed. She asks me to pick a movie, so I say " The Chosen 😏
" Kaylynn then smacks me lightly on the arm," "Hunter you know I hate scary movies!"
"I know." I said.
We got to watching the movie and there was a scary part about to come up I knew Kaylynn was going to jump on my lap as soon as she saw the part she jumped onto my lap and covered her eyes into my shirt.

That night after the movie we went downstairs and got something to drink. After that we went back upstairs. I let Kaylynn pick the movie this time and she picked a Comedy movie. About the middle of it Kaylynn fell asleep so I laid her down and we into my room, I cleaned it and then laid down in my bed and got on social media to check up on my fans. After about 15-20 mins of doing that I heard Kaylynn lightly screaming, I went into her room and shook her and she immediately woke up and started crying. I asked her about the dream and she started explaining the dream...
( not explaining.) (Make up a scary dream that has happened to you. Or think of a scary movie )
END POV!

A/N:
This book is coming to a end soon... But don't worry there is going to be a sequel to this book! Only it gets more interesting!! 😁
But anyways if you have any suggestions to this book like ideas? Leave them in the comments below and I might just use them and give you the credit to the part that you had!!!
Also Let me know how you are liking this book!
Sorry for the short chapter's also... I don't have school Monday so the last 3 parts of this book should be this coming weekend...
- Sarah 🎀