Chapter 9: Traveling ✈️

* 1 week before *

Today Kaylynn, Brandon and Hunter are going to vidcon. So everyone is packing there bags for the trip. They will be there for about 5-7 days. They hope to meet fans, and interact with them also. So in 2 day they leave for VidCon!

✺ ✕✺ ✕✺ ✕✺ ✕✺ ✕✺ ✕✺ ✕✺ ✕✺ ✕✺✕✺

* 2 Days Later *

HUNTERS POV:

So today we are leaving for vidcon. I honestly can't wait to meet my fans. I'm so excited to go to VidCon to meet other YouNowers. On of my favorite YouNowers is ItsNickBean, I watch him a lot with Kaylynn. And he also watches me a lot... Which I think is pretty cool. He always has that green screen and I'm usually on it. I think it's funny on some of the things he does. Like he dresses as a girl and gets on parlor and flirts with guys and gets there number and facetimes them and its hilarious. And one night he hit the Quan in a big suit I was laughing so hard at that 😂😂.

* At the Airport *

Continuing HUNTERS POV:

So many memories, this is where i first met Kaylynn and found out that she was my step sister! 😭😭
We had about 30mins until we had to aboard the plane, so we went into Starbucks which took about 20 minutes cause there was a line and we had to wait 😒. But Starbucks is bae 😍. After Starbucks we had about 10 minutes until our plane took off, so we done a mini broadcast on Manny's YouNow account. We broadcasted for about 5-6mins then we had to go and aboard our plane and take off to California it would take us about 2-5hrs to get there. When we got on the plane we looked for our seat, and we found them Kaylynn sat by the window, I sat beside her, then Brandon and Manny on the end. When we sat down I took my phone out along with my headphone and listened to music. Kaylynn laid her head on my shoulder and feel asleep. She looked so cute when she slept so I snapchated a picture of Kaylynn asleep and i don't the sad face. With the caption: When your on a plane, and everyone's asleep 😭.

END POV!

KAYLYNNS POV:

So today we are leaving for vidcon. I can't wait to go with Hunter and meet some of his fans. I'm really excited to meet this one YouNower named ItsNickBean.... He's really funny and sometime I watch him.. He sometimes watched Hunter and I'm usually with him broadcasting and I'm like freaking out in the inside but on the outside I'm calm.. Well try to be calm. Tbh he looks about 16 or 17 and not 20... But anyways back to on our way to the airport! I'm so excited to go to vidcon, especially going with Hunter and Brandon.

* At The Airport *

When we get to the airport we go straight to Starbucks! 😍  after we get Starbucks we broadcasted for about 5-8minutes, then we aboard our plane. I got pick where I wanted to sit. I decided to sit by the window so I could take pictures cause like I see them every time someone famous is in a plane, also known as Tumblr pictures. So I take a couple of pictures before we take off and when we take off.
I noticed that Hunter had headphone in so I decided to do the same. And I lay my head on his shoulder and that's last thing I remember as I feel asleep....

END POV!

* Skip plane ride *

When they arrived in California they got a rental car and they went to the hotel. They got ready and went to IHOP and ate. After IHOP they went around the streets and found a couple of fans and took pictures with them. They were super nice. After about 30mins of that, they went to downtown Disney. It's so pretty at night. After that they went back to the hotel and slept until the next day.

* Next Day *

KAYLYNNS POV:

Yesterday was so much fun.

* Flash Back to LastNight/ Day *

When we got to California we went to IHOP and ate. After that we walked around and met some fans of Hunters. Then we went to downtown Disney. It was so pretty the sun was setting and it was so pretty. Hunter and I decided to take a picture with the sunset in front and Manny taking the picture behind us. It was so Tumblr like.
But I couldn't get over the sunset it was so pretty. After Downtown Disney we went back to the hotel and went to bed.

So today we are going to Vidcon. I honestly can't wait! I get to meet some of Hunters/ my fans. Cause of hunter some of his fans like me so like I can't wait. I just hope that I don't get hate...

END POV!

* ROWLAND FANS POV *

So today Hannah and I ( Maddy ) are going to meet Hunter Rowland and also Kaylynn. We both couldn't wait to meet. Them. We have been waiting forever to meet them! 😭
When we get to vidcon we immediately search for Hunter.
When we find him there are girls all around him so Hannah and I wait for them to unsurround him. We go up to him and I immediately start crying. I gave him a big hug while Hannah took a picture with Brandon and Kaylynn. But we stood there what felt like forever. We took a picture and I decided to do a stage kiss with him.
( stage kiss, is where you kiss a girl/guy but with your thumbs In between there lips and yours and it looks like your kissing them )
Maddy done a pose with Hunter where she gets on his back and kisses his cheek. It was the cutest thing ever.
After we met Hunter, Kaylynn and Brandon we looked for other YouNowers.

* END POV FROM 2 ROWLAND FANS *

• Skipping to the day right before Hunter, Kaylynn and Brandon leave VidCon •

HUNTERS POV:

This week was so much fun. I had a lot of fun meeting my fans, some fans came a long way just to meet me. I thought that, that was the sweetest thing ever.
Today is the last day here and everyone is packing for tomorrow. When Kaylynn gets a call and I saw them name of the contact and it said " GrandMa 👵 " and Kaylynn answered confused. She went into the bathroom to answer the call and when she came out from the bathroom, you could tell that she was crying. She can running out of the bathroom and found out that her...........
( Cliff Hanger )

A/N:

The next chapter is going to be a little depressing.... So if you don't want to read it you don't have to. But it's also the last chapter of this book. But don't worry there is going to be a Sequel to this book and it's going to be more interesting!! 😁
But anyways on the last chapter I will give you details about the next book. It's going to continue with this book but it's going to change a bit.... I decided to do this cause something happens to Kaylynn and she finds out that she hast to live with....................
But be sure to tell your friends about this book, all vote and comment!

- Sarah 🎀