Chapter 1

Hey, I'm Matilda, but never call me that, I go by Arrow, because I can run crazy fast! Like an arrow! I was Abused and now I'm a run away and I don't want to be found, I'm 15. I have Hazel eyes and light brown hair with dyed tips of coal black. I'm in the woods, outside some town, I don't know, I walk to the road and walk down it till I lay down and fall asleep on a patch of grass. I'm awaken by someone lightly shaking me, I opened my eyes and saw a man, he said" hey, what's your name?" I said" Arrow." He said" I'm deputy Parrish, are you okay?" I said" I'm fine." He said" then why are you sleeping on the side of the road?" I said" fine. I ran away from my abusive parents." He said" how about you come back with me to the station, and we'll figure this out." I nodded, he stood up and helped me up. Once we got in the car, I fell asleep.
I was awaken by the man, Parrish, I got out and we walked in, an older man with a sheriffs badge came up to us, he looked at me, he said" hi." I smiled, great, they're gonna contact my parents and I'll be dragged back home and beaten to death literally! They led me to a bench, I sat down and stared into space, I was lifted up from space by a boy sitting next to me, he said" hey, I'm Stiles." I smiled, he said" so what are you doing here?" I said" waiting for them to call my abusive parents and I'll be dragged home and beaten." He frowned and said" if it's up to me, you won't be going anywhere." Then got up going into the office. I looked at the door and then saw Stiles come out, a victory smile on his face, he came over to me and said" your parents will never see you again." I smiled and hugged him, he smiled and hugged me back, I winced and whimpered, as his hands went to my back, going over the cuts and bruises, he pulled back and said" what?" I looked down and shook my head, he said" what?" I said" my parents cut me and punched me." My voice came out a whisper, Stiles lightly pulled my chin up, he said" I might have forced my dad aka sheriff to adopt you." I smiled and hugged him again, I said" I'm Arrow." He said" Arrow? Is that a nickname?" I said" yep." He said" tell me your real name." I said" no, never will I tell a soul my real name. And when I was 12, I changed my name to Arrow, legally." He stiffened, he said" I like you." I smiled, he said" you're my baby sister! Yay!" I smiled and he pulled me into the office, the Sheriff said" hey, Arrow, welcome to the family." I smiled, I was picked up I said" ahh!" Stiles said" I got you." I looked at dad or sheriff, in shock, he just smiled and acted like this was normal, Stiles carried me out to his jeep and said" okay! Now for you to meet my best Friend." I said" no! I don't like new people. I'm just really awkward!" He said" okay?" I said" no." He said" please." I said" no." He said" ugh! Teenage girls!" I said" your a teenage boy, and I'm betting you have a girlfriend." He said" you're scary." I smirked and he said" your meeting my friends now!" I said" no! No! No!" He said" yes! Yes! Yes!" Then he pulled out his phone, pressing a contact. I looked out the window, he said" hey, Scott! Yeah! Come over, yeh, now!" Then hung up, I said" drop me off at the edge of the woods." He said" nope." I huffed and looked at him, he said" okay, we are here!" Then he got out and came over to my side and opened the door, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, he sat me on the couch and said" okay, my best bud, Scott." Then came in a boy probably Stiles' age, he smiled at me, Stiles said" Scott. Arrow, Arrow, Scott." We said" hey." I said" is he always like this?" I pointed to Stiles, Scott said" yep, pretty much." Then they went to talk, leaving me in the living room.
STILES' POV
I was pulled up stairs and into my room by Scott, I said" geez! What?" He said" her scent! She's something!" I said" no! Come on! No! What is she?" He said" I don't know!" I said" do you think she knows?" He said" probably not, but I don't know, should we tell her?" I said" no! The kids already had a day, and years of problems." He tilted his head to the side, and I said" she was abused, Scott, that kid was abused by her parents and she ran away and has been living in the woods for who knows how long." Scott looked down, he said" yeah, we shouldn't tell her, until we are 100% sure, she's a something." I nodded agreeing with him, I said" should we tell her about you know everything." Scott said" she's your sister, your choice." I said" no! Don't! Help me, I mean we should tell her but I'm so terrified she won't look at us." Scott said" if she likes us, she won't ignore us."