♥Chapter: 16♥

It became a Friday morning. Last night during dinner with Xavier and his dad, I was truly feeling sick to my damn stomach. Don't get me wrong. Xavier had some kick-ass cooking skills. We had steak and rice. I haven't had a decent meal like that before I met Xavier, and ever since I met him, I felt my body became more alive, and I felt like I belonged to this world. However, I never seem to get a permanent break from Tyrese. Repeatedly he would always disrespect me and now he's out to get me and the boy who loves me the most... and that's Xavier.

I cried myself to sleep and I woke up feelin like a dumb girl who can't figure her damn self out in this world.

I rubbed the sleep outta my eyes and checked the clock. It was 6:00am! Oh shit, I better wake up Xavier and start getting ready for school.

I sit up straight on his bed and I saw Xavier's arms wrapped around me, as he still sleeps peacefully. Damn... he's one heavy sleeper. I forced a smile on my face as I looked at him. This boy always looked good, no matter what he's wearing. I can't believe I didn't realize how fly he was by the time he said he loves me.

Before waking him up, I grabbed my cell phone from his bedside table and as soon as I picked it up, that damn nasty message that nigga Tyrese sent me last night, came back into my mind... I had to figure out a way to stop this. He can't hurt Xavier! He didn't do anything wrong to him... Tyrese needs to be fuckin checked. I can't believe he would send this type of shit onto me, after all the times I tried to be the best girlfriend to him, but he wouldn't allow me to... He just wouldn't. Tears started forming in my eyes... damn I was becoming so weak because of this foul boy... I couldn't stand Ty! I just wished he would be in jail in life for all the wrong he did to me... but if I were to snitch him out... his members would kill me in an instance.

Suddenly... my phone starts ringing. I gasped.

Who the hell could it be? Callin this damn early in the morning! I quickly checked the caller I.D... it was my landlord.

Just great, just fuckin great. Didn't I pay that woman already? I bet she was gunna still yell at me for payin the rent late.

I sighed and answered quietly on the second ring to not wake Xavier up yet.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ms. Edwards, where the hell you been!?"

"What the hell? Like it's your own business!?" I couldn't believe how nosy she is.

"We got a BIG situation up in here; I think you need to see it for yourself."

I panicked. What the hell was goin down there?

"Whatchu mean there's a big situation. You ain't talkin about the rent bill are you? Cause seriously enough is enough, I paid my damn rent bill I-"

"CAMILLE! Get your ass over here, before I make you pay for all these broken expenses. I think your gunna be in for a true shock." She than hanged up.

What the hell did she mean by that!? This crap is unbelievable... If I didn't go check what the hell was goin on there, that lady would probably double my last rent bill. I didn't live to far from Xavier's building, since Jayda also lives here... not that I care about her anymore... I might as well get my ass runnin over to my building for a few minutes... I have to pick up some new clothes and shoes to wear to school today anyways so I might as well go now.

I glanced at Xavier who was still sleeping. Man, he can sleep through out almost anything.

I lightly start tapping on his muscular shoulders, hoping he would wake up.

"Xavier, get up! Get up! I need to talk to you."

"Just-jus-just fi-five more minutes... mom." He said turning around on the bed.