Chapter 3

"Waaaaaah!" I heard as I woke up listening to the sounds of Luke and Leia crying. This was going to be an issue. "Shh!" I shouted at them, I needed the sleep and so did Padmé. "Wahhh! Ahh wahhhh!" Luke cried some more. I looked over my shoulder and saw Padmé sleeping as beautifully as an angle. As I roll over and jump out of bed to calm down Luke, I here a small giggle. I see Leia playing with her rattle, banging it on Luke's head. "WAHHH!" Like cried as I picked him up and kissed his forehead. "There there, shh." I began as he slowly calmed down a bit. I put he on the rocking chair and sang him a little lullaby. "Oh go to sleep oh go to sleep, just go to sleep little Lukey, I love you, mommy loves you and your getting real' sleeply." I sang. "Dada?" I hear a small noise. I look down at my day old son. "Wh-what?" I laughed. "Daadaa?" I heard he say it again. He said dada! HE SAID DADA! I thought as I ran to Padmé and woke her up. "Padmé Padmé! You won't believe it! Luke said dada Lukey Lukey said dada!" I jumped up and down as Luke and Leia started to laugh. I looked at Padmé and saw her face brighten. "Oh honey that's great." She whispered. I could tell she was sleepy. I tuck her back in and kiss her. "Sorry babe, I got excited. I love you see you in the morning." I whispered. All she did was nod.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Anakin! Were are The kids milk bottles! I don't have time to breast feed. I'm going to be late for my meeting." I heard Padmé scream at me. I ran over to a draw and threw her the bottles. I was going to be late to! I had a meeting with the council and if I was late, who knows how many questions Obi Wan will ask! "Babe I got to go." I began. "I'll drop the kids of at your moms on my way to the temple. I love you." I finished as I rushed around the bedroom and grabbed Luke and Leia from their cribs. "Oh alright, then I'll pick them up, don't want anyone else to see you with the kids." Padmé spoke. "Yes! Good. I got to go, I'm already late! I said. I ran up to Padmé and kissed her on the cheek and ran out the door.

As I ran out the door, Luke started to smell. Oh great just what I need. I thought. I'll just let Padme's mother handle it. "WAHHH!" Luke cried all the way there. "Shh it's alright! It's all right Luke. Grandma will help." I caress Luke's forehead and walk a little faster, due to Luke's horrible smell. Knock knock
As I kicked on the door Luke started to smell worse. "Oh hello dea-" Padmé's mother was interrupted by me throwing Luke and Leia in her arms. "Bye!" I screamed as I ran away as fast as I could to the temple..