''Your gayness is always showing, Marcel. I can easily find you.''

When my make-up was done and my hair was entirely straightened, I was ready for my dress. Red was in a separate room preparing herself for the masked ball with the stylist. Andrea had followed me into the room to show me the dress and help me to get it on. She had already taken my measurements back in the days when Harry - who was extremely desperate - demanded me to come by to his office.

In some way, I always cherished Andrea's company. She was a kind-hearted woman who always worked her ass off to achieve new goals. Even though she hardly understood us, and we hardly understood her, she was like family to all of us. The Moulin Rouge was one entire family.

Except for Jess and Carmen, they weren't loved.

Andrea opened the bag which covered the dress. She pulled the zipper down, and I stared in adoration when I saw the entire dress appear in my view. A huge smile appeared onto my face, happiness streaming throughout my body. This was one of the most beautiful dresses I had ever seen. It wasn't full of diamonds nor a bright colour. It was thoroughly suitable for a masked ball, and I was pleased to see such piece of art. The fact that I was going to wear this made me more excited for the masked ball. It was clear to everyone this whole plan would only be done in style.

''You like it, Miss West?'' Andrea asked me. Her voice was fragile and I could hear her nervousness.

''I am speechless, Andrea.'' I admitted.

She looked down, and smiled because of the words I used. It seemed she hardly received recognition for her work at all. I told her that I would be ecstatic to try it on and wear it tonight. I'd do anything to make sure Andrea knew I was beyond flattered for her help.

I told her I wanted to put the dress on, and she helped me. She was careful with every movement she made. My entire dress was made out of black lace. It seemed like a normal dress but it was much more than that. The lace revealed loads of skin, but was still very appropriate. There was a huge v-neck which stopped just above my belly button. The open area was made of a soft see-through material. It made me feel more covered even though you could see my skin completely.

The dress was long and even with heels, the dress wasn't short. Andrea pulled the zipper up, and I let my hair fall down. She nodded while she looked at me; like she was approving the way I looked at this moment. I couldn't help but blush. In some way, it felt like I had my prom and someone very special and dear to me saw me in my dress for the special evening.

''You are beautiful, Miss West.'' Andrea stuttered.

I walked over to her and engulfed Andrea in a strong hug. ''Thank you so much, Andrea. I'm so thankful for your work and love regarding making clothing for me. I'll make sure Harry knows about your results and I might give you something special one day.'' I said. Her face lightened up, and her eyes squeezed shut because of the happiness taking over.

Knocks were heard on the door, boisterously, and Red barked into the room. She stumbled back instantly, as result of seeing me. I chuckled shortly, and she smiled widely at me. ''You look dashing, Vicks.'' She spoke in awe.

''Thanks, Red,'' I breathed out thankfully. ''You pull-off that dress.''

''I know, I know,'' She waved me off with mock. ''Someone called about the car being ready. Marcel is also already in it, and he cannot wait to go. Apparently he wants to feel like a diva and drive to the Moulin Rouge straight away.''

''As long as he doesn't put his head out of the window, he is a diva.''

''He has already done that on the way to your apartment. He knew we wouldn't accept it if he did that when he would be with us.'' Red explained to me.