"Well Faith now that Liam is down here I can go on a run with you. Anyway I can explain to you why I hid my shifter side from you." He nervously asked not giving me direct eye contact.

"Ohhhhh someone is in big trouble." Warren stated giggling softly soon being followed by the other two children in the kitchen. Smiling softly at them I turned towards Seth my eyes narrowed and my face emotionless.

"What is with all the giggling and laughter some people are trying to get their beauty sleep." A very dramatic Damon whined.

"Damon my dear drama queen we are just having fun without you." I stated seriously. I was still pissed off with him hanging up on me. Maybe it was because I wouldn't have expected it from him. Maybe I thought he would be the last person on earth to do that to me.

"Oh come on Faith don't tell me you are still upset with me. I sorry please I can't have my best friend hating me. I was worried you would be angry at me for coming in the first place." He nervously said.

"Oh thank you Damon for reminding why I am mad at you for the second time. I didn't even think about why you came in the first place...... But I can't be mad at my bestie. So I guess I will forgive you this one time." I stated smiling.

"YES I HA-." I slapped my hand over his mouth before he could yell some more.

"Damon people are trying to get their beauty sleep so you need to be really quiet." I mimicked his voice.
Scowling he pushed my hand away from his face.

"Your in your running clothes so that means your running Can I please come with you. Because girl we so need to catch up." He stated. I looked at him oddly.

"Damon are you gay or some thing boy because I don't mind I mean I can totally try and hook you up." I stated

"No I just haven't drink any blood in a while." He stumbled a little bit. Catching him I pulled him towards the living room.

"Damon I need you to tell me where your car is. So then I can get you your blood." I demanded tapping his face to keep him conscious.

"Stefan! Can you come down here please! Damon is having withdrawals can you please go get his blood supply before he drains all the humans in my house!" I yelled trying to hold back a very hungry vampire. Luna and King started to charge at the two of us but I held my hand up stopping them from coming any closer. The sound of at least eight people came running down the stairs had me turn my head for a second. A single second that allowed Damon to sip from my grasp and attack me. He may have had the upper hand but that didn't last for to long a loud crack rang throughout the house. His body fell Limp in my arms crushing me literally what does this dude eat. Pushing him off of me I rolled over standing up. I looked up catching the sight of a very panicked Nicky her eyes glowing a mint green. Her fangs no where in sight which surprised me. Did she learn her to control her shift that fast?

"I'm sorry he was just attacking you- I panicked I didn't mean to- Faith I'm sorry I didn't mean to kill him." With that said she bolted out the front door.
Sighing I sat down on the couch holding my head in my hands.

"Stefan please go get Damon his supply of blood." I whispered. Lifting my head up I noticed everyone looking shocked and terrified. They where all frozen in place until stiles came running down the stairs to see what all the commotion was. And lord and behold stiles let out another one of his very high pitched screams. Covering my ears I growled lowly trying to block out the noise.

"Is he dead! Oh my god!" He screeched. He was literally freaking out. Making everything even worse because everyone started to panic. They all started throwing questions at me like " Is he dead?"
"why did Nicky snap his neck?" The noise got way to loud until I finally cracked .

"Silence!" I roared flashing my eyes there entrancing purple. Everyone's voice vanished into thin air it was so quite you could only hear the sound of them breathing. Looking around the room my eyes landed on two very frightened twins who where hiding behind Seth. Both of them had tears running down their faces. They kept looking at Damon then back towards me. Warren was the first one to come running towards me and jumping into my arms. Next came Natan he wrapped his arms around my legs clinging to them.

"Hey it's ok he's not really in the stars he's just taking a little nap that's all. You see he can only go up to the stars if you give him a stake through the heart." I heard the sound of the front door being opened and closed. Signaling that Stefan made it back with Damon's supply of blood.

"See I will show you." Setting the boys down I walked over to Damon grabbing a blood bag from Stefan who walked in with one. Kneeling down next to Damon I lightly tapped him on the cheek earning a loud groan. Ripping off the tab to the blood bag I pushed it in his face. He sat up immediately snatching away the blood. He chocked on the blood gagging.

"Damon don't spit that on my floor you are going to swallow that or I will force you." I warned. He slowly swallowed gagging on the blood.

"Do have a coffee mug somewhere." He asked clicking his neck back into place. I didn't even flinch at the sound I got used to it over the past few years.

"Damon I think I have something you will like a whole lot better." I stated happily. He looked at me confused. Smiling I pulled him up leading him towards my basement door. Pulling it open I walked down the stairs slowly going at his pace. Once we reached the bottom his eyes lit up like a candy shop. Squealing he somehow had the strength to run towards all of my packs prized alcohol. I hadn't realized everyone came down stairs in my brewery. It was like a maze down here and if a human got lost in here hey would never come back out. But for us werewolves it's really easy.

"Damon you can only pick one." I stated laughing as he came running back with a 1087 bottle of rum. Smiling I grabbed the bottle from him before leading everyone back up stairs. Turning off the lights I closed the door. Walking into the kitchen I handed Damon the bottle back before grabbing two glasses one for Stefan and one for Damon. They both looked at me weirdly. Rolling my eyes I walked back into the living room where everyone was socializing. Grinning I walked over to the Twins for ran towards me.

"Damon is hopefully going to explain to you guys how he is alive. That is after he is sober." Smiling I grabbed two coats for the boys and a leather jacket for myself. Whistling Luna and King came out of nowhere bolting towards my side. I went upstairs quickly changing into some more comfortable clothes. When I made my way back downstairs I walked towards the front door. Pulling open the door I walked outside. I was on a mission to get back Nicky and that involved me doing what ever I thought was in my power to get her back....... Even if that means I die in the process.