"What's going to happen to us when we land in New York?" he asked.

"I don't know," I admitted.

He nodded. "I was afraid you were going to say that."

"Why do you say it like that?"

He half smiled. "I've been kicking myself in the ass for not making you mine when I had the chance."

His words made my face grow hot.

Making you mine.

I reached out and placed my hand on his cheek. "Me too," I teased.

He laughed. "Don't tell me that."

I kissed him, hard, knowing that this was probably the one time we were going to be alone in a long time. I missed him already. His kiss was also comforting after the horrible thing we had been through today.

He made me feel better. He made everything brighter.

When we pulled away, he placed his hands on each of my cheeks, and he looked at me. "I want you, Hannah," He repeated the same sweet words he had said the previous night. His green eyes seemed darker and I could see desire in them.

I felt that same, warm feeling in my stomach I felt whenever I was with him.

Don't think, just do.

In that moment, I chose not to think about anything.

I chose not to think about what had happened in Miami.

I chose not to think about what would happen in New York.

I chose to live the present.

I wanted Nathan.

I needed him now more than ever.

So I took off my seatbelt and sat on his lap. His hands encircled my waist and I put my hands around his neck and pressed myself closer to him.

I didn't care that we were on a plane or that the co-pilot could walk in any second and see us, I just cared about Nathan and how good he looked.

Nathan held me as he stood up and laid me on the floor. We were on the seats all the way to the back so I knew we were covered. It was like our little secret spot.

I took his jacket off and then his tie and shirt and ran my hands over his perfect chest. I wasn't holding back anymore.

Nathan pulled my blouse over my head, leaving me in my bra. He kissed my neck, his kisses were urgent and hard. His hands went to the back of my bra and I pulled myself up so he could undo it.

Nathan stared at me when he took it off. I felt myself blush.

"You are so beautiful," He said as he leaned in to kiss me. He went down to my chin, down to my neck, and I heard myself moan when I felt him in between my breasts.

I suddenly felt desperate.

I needed him, right now.

"Please tell me you have a condom," I said breathlessly.

He grinned when he looked up at me. "You're not going to catch me unprepared ever again," He said as he reached for his back pocket. He leaned back and I suddenly felt exposed. I watched as he unbuckled his belt then unzipped his pants. I couldn't look away as he pulled them down, revealing a big bulge underneath his boxer briefs.

Not wanting to wait, I pulled my pants down as he put on the condom.

I smiled up at him when he finally hovered over me again.

He kissed me with urgency as his hands pulled my panties down my hips.

I felt my eyes get wide when I felt him go inside of me.

Nathan lowered and kissed my neck as he began to move.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

"Oh, Nathan," I gasped as I gripped his strong arm.

He wasn't as good as I thought he was going to be, he was even better.