Chapter 29 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

She shook her head staring at the ground. It looked like she was in her own little world and not aware of anything around her. "No, I can't let that happen." she whispered.

"Let what happened?" I asked, snapping her out of her daze.

"Nothing." she replied a little too quickly.

I knew she was lying, but I didn't push her on the subject. "Okay then, we'll just have to find another way in then." I looked up and observed the medium sized house. She lived in three story cream house with a brown roof. It looked warm and inviting, unlike my own.

There was a window opened on the third floor, but that would be a really high climb. I could break open the door and hope her step mom wouldn't mind. Oh, hell with her step mother! She's been cheating on her dad with my step dad for nearly three years.

And I've felt so stupid for knowing it all along and saying nothing to Rosie. She could've used it to her advantage. I've always been afraid to talk to her, since middle school. Sometimes in the hall I would catch her staring at me.

But then again, most people stare at me because I'm never in a normal class. The school's in school suspension room has been my classroom since 7th grade. I moved to this stupid town since 6th grade. My mom divorced my dad because she thought he was a 'loser'.

My dad works in a garage and fixes car. We weren't the richest family in the area, but at least we weren't poor. But of course, my mom wanted more. She went for one of the richest business men in the country. She cheated on my dad with my current step dad. She wasn't a nice person once you got to know her, but she was my mom.

And you want to know what's ironic about his whole situation? Karma has already gotten my mom back. Since she cheated on her husband, now her new husband is cheating on her. One side of me told me laugh in her face while the other side of me told me I should tell her what's going on behind her back.

I couldn't decide which option to pick, so I didn't do anything about it. I avoided them both. Avoiding them was pretty easy though because they were home only a few months in a year. And whenever they came home, my step dad called up his little Cleo.

" Did you know that what is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France?" Rose suddenly spoke up.

I turned to her and studied her carefully. Her large bright blue eyes, as bright as the sky, were staring at me with expectation. "Um, no?" I replied, but it came out more like a question.

"Well, you should've known that." she crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at me.

I put both my hands up in the air in surrender. "No need to get snappy."

"You should know that, because you've probably done it with plenty of girls." she said bitterly.

"Where'd you get that idea from?" I cocked my eyebrow at her.

She huffed. "Everyone thinks you're a player, and it's probably true."

"Then they're all fucking retards." I growled. For some reason I hated her saying that. I hated her saying that I was a player. I usually didn't care when other people judged me, but for some reason I hated it when Rosaline judged me.

She made me feel like the worst thing alive. She made me actually feel ashamed of myself for doing the shit I do. Since I've met her, I haven't touched any crack or any kind of drug. She was the only girl who could actually make me feel bad.

No other girl had that effect on me. The only girl I've ever taken seriously next to her was my ex Debbie. But then she f*cked one of my only friends and got knocked up by rivalry team coach and lost all my trust. She had a horrible effect on me.