Chapter 5

Jax P.O.V

Yes no school! To bad for Margo and Abby they have to go to school because of their practice for the University Week.

But today I will just lay down and play video games,watch tv and then sleep what a nice day.

A minute later

"Jax can you please babysit Xander and Sophia! I have work to do!" Then my fun ended why pops! Why? Jesus?! And why does nature hate's me "No! I will not babysit those..things!" I love my baby brother and sister but not even those two can stop this awesome day "I'll give you a thousand bucks" oh shit he knows my weakness...money no don't do it Jax don't.

"Its a deal then" I can't help myself but it's one thousand dollars damn it "Deal! Now get down here young man!" He shouted "Alright alright old man!" Jeez can he wait I got out of bed and climbing down the stairs then went to pops "Ok Jax like I promised here's your thousand bucks and I better not see a single smudge on the house" wow as far as I know this old man is not worthy of work "Alright pops but what could possibly go wrong today " God why do you hate me? But who cares I got a thousand bucks and that's all that matters!

"You bet but if something goes wrong it's time to say bye bye to the one thousand bucks,your car and your can of spray paint got it" sheesh I do not care if he take's the car and the spray can but the thousand bucks! Never this is the most awesome thing that's ever happened today. then pops left the house and then slammed the door.

"Big brother can we play?" Ugh why now it's 7:46 a.m, isn't he supposed to be sleeping right now "No" then the trouble added when the little girl is also awake "We want to play! Play right now!" She then cries oh man I gotta record this the cry of Sophia will be a perfect ringtone then I grabbed my phone and began recording but then a message appeared.

I stopped recording and clicked the messenger app the message was from Jane.

Jane: Hey Jax long time no chat

Me: Yeah...How long has it been since you left for Canada?

Jane: 9 month's soo how ya doin?

Me: Fine how about you how is life there in Canada?

Jane: Good.

Back to the real world

Man that was so awkward
Because we haven't been talking since this summer. Me and the gang miss her very much but there is nothing I can do about it, Because she is in Canada right now.

"Jax what are you doin you've been standing there like an idiot" Xander said to me my mind was blown that moment though "Shut it" I said to him "Jax I have a request" Sophia said with her puppy dog eyes but I know what she already wants "You want to hang with big sis Sophie" she nods I knew it! She has been always a fan of Sophie oh well I have no choice but to call Sophie

Sophie's P.O.V

I was just studying when my phone rang it was Jax I answered it "Hello uncute" he said "Ugh what do you want Jax I am busy" why does he has to call at this time "You see Sophia wants to see you she wants to you know hang" oh I love that girl she is the complete opposite of Jax and she kinda acts like me "And I am babysitting her and Xander" he said "Did you do anything to them?!" I am so curious because when Jax is around something will always happen but not the good stuff if course "Nothing jeez but you better get your butt here you uncute tomboy and better not bring some books like math and science alright! And I also called Vance and Julie they might help" good I am not alone with him "Wait! I am not finished I called them so they can babysit Xander and you and I will be stuck with Sophia" I stand corrected "Can we bring Lloyd for the ride?" Please say yes "Nope because he has to babysit his brother too" How about Jean ohh no she is not available I forgot she is away for a week she is at Texas "Alright see you and do not do anything stupid Jax" I have to go there "Kk bye uncute" I hung up and got dressed.

Jax P.O.V

Alright I gotta get changed before Soph gets here "Hey Pia get dressed!" I shouted at her "Alrighty" she said as I run to the stairs and got to my room and I got to the dresser and picked out my most favorite attire a pair of combat black boots and green baggy pants white sleeveless T-shirt a black leather jacket and a red beanie alright I am set "Pia you ready?!" I shouted from my room to hers "Yep" alright she is now ready all we have to do is to wait for Soph.

The doorbell rang speaking of the devil named Sophie
Coming I ran down the stairs and passed by Sophia "Hey brother you look hot it and your attire brings out your eyes and emo blonde hair!" Wow for the first time she praised me "Thanks!" I shouted at her and opened the door it was Soph she is wearing yellow skirt white heels and black and white polka dots sleeveless blouse I gotta admit she looks hot then Julie and Vance appeared.

"Hey idiot!" Vance shouted at me tell me again why did I called him "Hey Elsa" I teased him with a fake smile "Don't you dare call me that!" Ugh he is so annoying "Ohh what are you gonna do then? Let it go?!" Ha that should teach him "Why you little-" We were interrupted "Boys! We came here for the kids not a sumo wrestling!" Sophie shouted and stop the fight "She is right tho, Oh well guys me,Soph and Pia are off take care of him!" I shouted but they better keep the house clean or else I am dead oh well to the amusement park!

To be continued