Chapter 3

Lloyd P.O.V

I have a new version of Minecraft I am going to spread this it is 1:00 p.m and the bell has already rang we all head back to the classroom "Yo!Lloyd over here!" Jax shouted and I went there "Hey guys I have a new version of Minecraft wanna check it out?" I said "Hell yeah!" Arlene said I didn't know she was in to video games "OK then" I reached for my phone and tapped the Minecraft icon and played "Alright the new stuff here in version 0.12.1 is ocelots, enchantment table, nether portals,potions and other cool stuff you will know later" I said then they nod then Prof. Padilla walked in front of the class and holding a USB "Class we'are going to watch Insidious 2" He said then we all cheered "Alright class settle down" He commanded

Time skip 2 hours

"AHH!" We all shouted the movie finally ended "Wow that was scary" Abby said "Yeah and the demon was there (a.k.a Jean)"I said "Yep" Jax said
"Ok Lloyd pass me the freakin minecraft" Jax said c'mon can he wait "Tomorrow" I say said
"Uhh dude tomorrow is Saturday common sense" Jax said "Ohh yeah...I forgot then I will pass it to you on monday" I said "Kk"
"Ok guys see ya" I said thank god tomorrow is Saturday me and the guys head to our mottor bikes and the girls and Seth stayed in Titan High cause they were waiting for their parents.

I was riding my bike listening to music yeah irresistible is playing I was already at my street driving to my house as soon as I reached my house the music stop I opened the door and then "Boo!" The fuck who was that I looked behind the door it was my little bro Toby "Toby what the fuck?!" I shouted "Sorry it was just a dare from dad" why why why dad?! "Alright I am gonna go to bed" I said "You do that I am going to check your phone" He said "Whatever ohh and there is three words that exists I.Don't.Care" I said "Kk" he said I head to my room and played Assasins Creed for a while then fell asleep then I went to my dreamland.

In Lloyds Dreamland

I was at freddy fazbears pizzerria and I saw Jean I grab a knife and went to her and stabbed her and then stuffed her corpse in a Bonnie animatronic.

My dream was interupted by someone it was a beautiful dream as fuck if that happened in true life it would be the happiest moment of my life except when I go to prison.

"Bro wake up already!" A voice as said but I already know it was Toby "Five more minutes" I groaned then he kicked my stomach "What the hell you idiot!" And punched his face "Dad Lloyd punched me!" He whined "Lloyd! he is only 11 years old and your 13 for Pete's sake!" Ugh see thats the advantage of kids they get all the attention "Ok dad"I replied.

"Alright why did you woke me up?" I asked I heard footsteps coming through the door it was dad carrying a dog?! "He woke you up cause we have a new dog!" Dad said "Cool whats the breed dad?!" The color of its fur is like our carpet "Shitzu" yes a shitzu this is the greatest day of my life.

They all left the room and I was about to sleep then I saw a familliar figure it was Jean?!

-------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short cause I have a project to do in social studies and art