Chapter 4

Jean's P.O.V

I just came from San Francisco and I bought bracelets for the gang when I entered the room Jax and Julie was sitting at my chair when they saw me they yelled "Jean gimme bracelets gimme gimme right now!" They both yelled very hard "Alright will you wait!" I yelled.

"OK guys line up" I said Lloyd and Jax appeared in front of me
"Here are your bracelets" I said
Jax took the black one and Lloyd took the colorful one... Oh I almost forgot "Hey Jax take out your hand" I then grabbed the Violet colored and gave it to him "What the fuck.... No!" He shouted and Lloyd was glaring at me maybe it was about that incident last week he approached me and he asked "Why were you at my window?" He asked "I was going to ask you something" He raised his right eyebrow "Alright I'll buy that excuse".

Me Julie and Liam was giving out bracelets for everyone around the school who asked for something from me when I get back from San Francisco
And we were done we head back to the classroom and I saw Margo she was in my list and I saw her wearing a bracelet just like the one I gave Jax "Where did you got that?" I asked "Jax gave it to me" she said and I was looking at Jax smirking "OK OK I will give you the black one" I said "Yay!" He screamed with joy.

Jax P.O.V

Yess she gave me the black one finally I hate Violet for some reason

RING....RING......RING

Oh great the bell rang like Margo always say
Stress in the morning
Stress in the afternoon
Bonding time at night for adults only
Then I burst to laughter
"Sir Blade please go back to your line" Sophie said of course I obeyed her she is the "Vice Mayor" of the class what else can I do "Jax if your always like this I Don't know what will happen to your conduct grade" she said "Well at least I am smart besides I have lost my permit anyways so....bye bye conduct see you!" I declaimed "I am not laughing" she said.

After the flag ceremony

"Alright class please I will be your substitute for this class because Prof. Padilla is absent I am Prof. Gardose" and she was then looking at Jean "Jean can you please let me borrow your math book" she said and Jean unzipped her bag and took the math book and handed it over to Prof. Gardose "Class answer pages 74-75 letter D. numbers 1-8 and find a partner" and then a quickly took my math book and running to Lloyd "Dude hurry up" he said and we both get out of the classroom "Hey don't forget about us!" we looked back and saw Vance and Rex on their feet "Race you the there!" And we start running to the stage at our quad rangle at the middle of the class rooms.

"Fucking shit we are winners!" We declaimed "Man it's hot...gonna go to my spot" Lloyd then walked and and sat at the shaded part of the stage "Hey you asshole get back here" I said "No bitch"he said "Better come up with a better insult" I said "Yeah your brain is like an origami" Vance said "At least I am not a playboy or a man whore" that quickly offended me and Vance "Shut the fuck up there are two playboys sitting right in front of ya" Vance said "Yeah idiot you offended us" I said "Idc and you two are a.k.a feelers" okay he has hit the killing jackpot "Can you guys make peace already we had not answered a single question" Rex said "Fuck he's right...we will settle this later"

"Kk" they both said "Fuck what does this mean?!" I said "Why does math exist?!" I shouted and then I kneeled down "Why?! Jesus!" I said "Nice performance...not but true though why was math created" Lloyd said and Jean and Julie got in the conversation "Ohh I know...It is the subject that made science jeez guys common sense" Jean said "I hate you and you are so so ugly" Lloyd said "I love you too and you are handsome...handsome to bitch slap in the face" she said but I gotta admit that was pretty funny.

Rex's P.O.V

They are just talking there letting me do all the work this is not funny they acted like I just don't exist wow I will have payback.

Margo's P.O.V

History the most boring subject off all time I was looking around and I saw Luke and Jax playing Incarnation (Its a Filipino game btw) "Hey can I join in" I said "Sure"Luke said

After 10 minutes of playing

"Oww!" I slapped Jax hard at his hand "Thats what you get for making a mistake" I saw his arm was pure red because of my slap and a bright idea hit my brain "Hey guys let's make a game but only us will play the game and the game it's about slapping. Me,Luke or Jax will dare one of us who to slap it has to be people in our class" I said to the both of them "Kk we get it" Luke said "I will be first Margo I dare you to slap Lloyd in the face!"Jax said "Kk" I then walked towards Lloyd then "Ohh and it has to be hard in the face" Jax shouted he doesn't have to say it because when I slap people it's like hell "Lloyd Jax dared me to slap you and I am not sorry" I said and then slapped him without hesitating "Good one!" He shouted in pain.

Finally our exams are all over! I am free no more tutor!