Chapter 13

*WARNING* SEXUAL CONTENT!

I drag my luggage tiredly through the lobby. I nod at Donnie, who waves at me from the check-in desk. I head over to the elevators and press the up button. I lean against the wall as I wait for the doors to open. 

I had to wake up at three in the morning to catch my flight back to New York. I had expected to relax and take me a little nap, but that didn't work out. Since I was seated next to a man who talked me to death. Plus a kid behind me kept kicking my chair. I had asked him politely but he didn't stop. 

The doors ding open and I step in. I press the 6th floor button and watch the doors close. I close my eyes as I wait for the doors to open.

 I step out of the elevator and head towards my apartment. I reach in my purse and search for my keys. I lazily push things out of the way. When I find them, I put it in the lock and unlock the door. 

I throw my luggage by the door, and blindly search for the light switch. I flick it on when I find it. I gasp at the sight in front of me. 

Kevin is standing in the living room with a plaid shirt, khaki shorts, and white low-top vans. In his hands he's holding a pomeranian. 

"Welcome home." He grins at me. 

I blink at him in surprise. I'm speechless. What is he doing with a dog? The rules of the complex say that no pets are allowed. 

Kevin rolls his eyes at me and walk towards me. I stare at him as he gets closer. I'm so confused right now. "Brooke, meet Charlie. The pomeranian I showed you and your new dog." 

"B-B-But how did you get him here? Pets aren't allowed here." I ask. 

Kevin shrugs his shoulders. He scratches the back of Charlie's head. The small dog pants in appreciation and snuggles up in Kevin's arms. 

"I asked Donnie to convince his dad, who owns the complex, to let you have Charlie. When Donnie mentioned my name, or more like my dad's name, his dad immediately said yes." Kevin smirks. 

I can't help the smile that comes across my face. He just got me a dog, and managed to convince the owner of the complex to allow the dog here. I feel my eyes watering up. 

Kevin is looking at me with shock when he notices I'm crying. He puts Charlie down and places his hands on my cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye I notice that Charlie is sniffing around with his tail wagging. 

Kevin gently wipes the tears off my cheeks. When he finishes, he kisses both of my cheeks. That weird, strong feeling comes back. I feel tingly inside as I stare deep into his brown eyes. 

"What's wrong? If you don't like him, I can return him back to the shop."

I shake my head so fast that I get whiplash. "No! I love him. He's so cute. I am definitely keeping him." 

Kevin breathes out a sigh of relief. He brings one of his hands to head. He ruffles my hair, messing it up. I squeak out a protest, but he shuts me up by pressing his lips against mine. 

I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. Kevin presses his body against mines. The tingling feeling get stronger as we kiss passionately. 

Kevin runs his hands under my shirt and land on my breasts. I gasp into the kiss as he gives them a gentle squeeze. I can feel Kevin grinning against my lips. 

Suddenly he unclasps my bra. I break the kiss to stare at him in shock. I can't believe he took my bra off like that. Actually I can. I'm just surprised because he did it so quick and with no trouble.