The Troubles Begin

Normal P.O.V
Lucy Heartfillia was sitting on the bar in Fairy Tail with a sad, drepressed aura around her. Mirajane Strauss or Mira notice, frowning she turned to team Natsu, "Erza,Gray, Natsu!! Come here NOW!!!" Mira yelled at them.

Scared, except for Erza, they walk over and Natsu is the first to speak up, "He-Hey Mira" flashing a toothy grin her way. Mira huffs crossing her arms over her chest she raises a brow, "Have any of you noticed a certain Celestial Wizard is being quite drepressed lately?" She asked in a hushed tone so Lucy didn't hear.

Everyone on Team Natsu nodded as Gray began to talk, "ya actually... She has been like that since we finished that mission an got to the guild a few days ago... She over heard some people saying nasty shit about her..." (sorry about the cursing >~<)

Erza cut him as she began to speak, "I told her to not worry about it, that she was strong and a great wizard although it doesn't seem to help hmm.... I wonder how we can help bring back the cheerful Lucy I know..." As Erza began to think, Natsu began to sniff he pocked Erza's arm, startling her out of though he shot a glare towards the male.

Natsu pointed to Lucy. Lucy had changed suddenly her once all golden blonde hair began to change, certain parts of her hair began to turn a red while others turn black. Her once bright eyes now cold and life less, she also had a weird smell that Natsu picked up, I smelt of a familiar smell, evil, power, chaos... Where had he smelt that before hmmm... Before he could continue Lucy suddenly stood up flashing a sinister evil smile she said in a voice so sickly sweet one that was not even her own, "Hello guys are you talking bout' little old me?" Tilting her head she looked like a villain, an evil demonic character come to life one out of your worst night mares.

Erza and Mira grew worried about her sudden change and the dark energy that began to radiate off of her, Mira was the one to speak first, "Lu-Lucy... Are you alright?"

Flashing another sinister smile Lucy nodded, "Of course... Why wouldn't I be when every one thinks I'm weak and a coward? That I hide and don't fight?" As she began to speak people in the guild began to notice the group and scooted away becoming quiet as her dark energy grew, 'That's it you tell them they think your weak, you hide behind your spirits you know what others say so how do you know that your guild doesn't too?' Asked a voice in Lucy's head. 'I don't know if they do, do they? No they wouldn't ever do that to me... They love me... Right?' Lucy responded not exactly knowing what to say, or think in this case... 'We both know that I'm right... Just except this accept the truth...'  Sighing in her head Lucy ended up giving in...

Everyone began to back up as a dark light began to engulf her, as it left her attire change to she wore a black corset that made her already large breast bigger the dress itself was puffy on the bottom, the bottom stopped just past her  butt. She wore fish net stockings and tall black boots that went to her knees, wearing black fingerless motorcycle glove on her left and right hands there was also a mark on her collarbone the left one to be exact it was a picture of a black circle covering a white circle it looked like a type of eclipse happening.

As everyone took in her new 'look' a few guys had noise bleeds wondering how she looked under her dress.  But never mind that... She let out a laugh a crazy pysco one. Smiling she spoke in that same sickly sweet voice, " Well I'll show them I will show those who doubt me those who call me things starting with you Fairy Tail!" She pointed at them and then pulled out two of her keys it was Leo as she summoned him she changed different words, "I call upon thee head my words and wisdom bow to your master and come fort spirt of eclipes and spirt of the celestials come and do my bidding! Open gates of the lion Leo!" With those words two bright lights erupted showing the eclipse Leo and Leo the celestial spirt, Loki gasped in shock as he saw the other him. "Your The eclipse Leo?!" Leo tsked and did a once over of his other self, "And your that playboy who loves girls clearly we are opposite so shut your fucking mouth before I do it for you!" Turning to Lucy Leo grinned "Hello Master how may I assist you?" As if Loki just realized he turned and his eyes turned into hearts as he saw how she looked in that dress but they disappeared when Lucy answered... "Good now serve your master and do my bidding Kill them tortue them do what ever in hell you want I need to find a fellow sister." She said as she began to walk only to be stopped by Team Natsu... They all looked worried. "Luce whats wrong with you??" Natsu asked softly only to receive  a dagger to the heart as his love shot a glare and said, "You your my problem you Idiot."

Authors note:
Wow 916 words not counting the authors note but so how was my chapter did ya like it? :)
               -Alice heartfillia-Dragneel-