Shout Out *shouts Out Loud*

*SHOUTS OUT LOUD*

"Get Your Shout Outs Here!!"

Hey hey hey! Shout outs here! Friends! People I love!

1.) paige13x Cara and Paige. Two friends of mine. Well Cara runs the account cause sadly, Paige is no longer here. Yeah. Brings a tear to my eye.

2.) CaptainAlaska-Rogers I know we don't talk a lot, but your a great person and a good friend of mine. Ily.❤️

3.) Love_Flower_Crowns Abbie! Your are awesome! I love your personality and how you are so sweet. When I talk to you, I literally thinks of Paige. You guys both make/made me smile. You both helped me a lot. And I trusted/trust both of you. Ily girly.

4.) Muke_OneDirection Emily. Hey girl. You are so sweet, I love you. Your family. We stick by each other, even after we fight. Your a great writer. Stay awesome!

5.) princessluna16 Nicoletta, your such a great person. So sweet, and kind- I could go on but it would be over 6,000 words.. I am so lucky to be friend with you and have you in one of my classes!

6.) Marinearmy12 Maggie. You are so awesome! I love you so much. So supportive and very helpful when it comes to drama. You are the greatest friend. Can't wait for tomorrow..
--
People who don't have Wattpad who deserve shout outs:

Abby Sheehan. A great girl. A great Friend.

Rory Oconnor. Great girl. Great person to go to with any trouble.

Diana Nygene. Awesome artist. Has great handwriting. Like to write. I love you girl.

Jude. You are awesome. Helping me with anything when you get a chance. You brighten my day.
--
SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE!