Chapter 6-

Stacy's point of view-

The moment they walked out of the restaurant, I sprinted to the back room at full speed and immediately pulled out my cellphone.

I dialled in the number and waited.

The tone rang twice before someone picked up the phone.

"What!?" Asks the familiar voice on the other end of the call, in a snippy tone.

"I did it. She's pissed off, just like you wanted ma'am." I say, Trying to butt-kiss without being too obvious. "Do you think that, that will be enough of a distraction to be able to get to her?"

"Yes, that should be good enough." She pauses. "We attack while they are least prepared. We attack tonight."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cleo's Point of View-

So far the car ride has been awkwardly silent.

Every few minutes someone would open their mouths to speak the close it, changing their minds.

"So... Is anyone actually going to say what they've been wanting too, or are you all just going to sit there opening your mouths like idiots?" I say snappily, getting irritated by the awkward silence.

"Um..." Adam starts his sentence, but decides other wise on completing it.

"Um... What" I ask, curious as to what he was about to say.

"Well, I think that was totally awesome! I personally, think you should have punched her again." Jackie cuts in.

"Yeah, I agree that, you hitting her was definitely bad-ass!" Luke chimed in, which caused Adam, who was sitting in the passengers seat right next to me, to grab my hand protectively. Obviously taking Luke's comment the wrong way.

"What 'bout you bro, Shes your mate not mine?" Lucas says poking Adams shoulder.

"I guess it's cool." Adam says quietly, and carefully, as if saying it loudly would hurt someone.

"What ever man. I think that a chick punching another chick is totally hot." He says giving Jackie a smirk. "There isn't anyone who you have a sudden need to punch do you?" He asks whilst wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Well, there's that crazy Jen bitch." She says pausing to look at Adam, "No offence though, I know she's your sister and all, but the chicks a total whack-job." 

"No.. It's cool. She really is a bitch." Adam said. 

He seemed so distant. He woudn't look at me, and it was starting to worry me. I decide to let it go, for now, at least until we got back home. 

Jackie continued her rant about how bitchy Jen is the rest of the car ride home. When we pulled back into the driveway of the pack house, we all piled out of the car and headed inside.

Jackie and Luke walked ahead of Adam and I, so they reached the house before us. 

Once the door had closed behind them, Adam and I were left outside alone. 

I was then, suddenly pushed up against the side of the house. I had squeezed my eyes closed when I first felt someone pushing me, and was surprised that when I opened my eyes, Adam stood in front of me. He had an arm on either side of my head, and his eyes were black with lust. 

"Adam? What are you d..." my question was cut off, by a pair of soft lips forced onto mine.

I kissed back, and was slightly disappointed when Adam pulled back to speak. Okay, so I may have been more than a little disappointed if i'm going to be honest.

He was breathing heavy from our previous embrace, "By the way babe." He says looking into my eyes with his lust filled blue ones, " The truth is, I thought it was so hot when you punched that waitress."

We then continued our previous make-out session, this time much heavier, and with much more need. 

When we finally had to pull away for air, we just stood there breathing heavily, with our foreheads touching. 

Out of absolutely no where, Adam cryed out in pain. 

"Adam?!" I  call.

I was shocked when he falls to the floor, with a small dart sticking out of his back.

"What the h....." I then felt a sharp pain in my right arm and immediately fall to the floor. 

We had just been shot with silver darts. 

The last thing  that I can see before passing out, were a pair of my favorite combat boots, which I had lent out to someone a while back.

Jen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I hope that you enjoy this chapter!

How many of you were able to predict that Stacy was going to be working for Jen??

I wish I could have been the one to punch Stacy, I mean, come on! She grabbed Adam's ass! She deserves it!

Please VOTE or COMMENT your opinions! 

I absolutely LOVE hearing what you have to say about my writing!

I'm sorry that it took me so long to post this chapter!

I have been seriously busy the past few weeks, and it has been getting harder and harder to post as often as I usually do. 

Please go and check out my other stories! They are all on my page, so they shoudn't be too hard to find!

I love you all for sticking with me this long!

TTYL

Type 

To 

You

Later

~Singergirl55