Drama

*1 month later*
Jenn POV
The O2L guys were having a party
for Halloween. I was going as a sexy nerd with black jeans, white crop top, black suspenders, and my glasses. Jc was going to be a hippie. The party is going to start in less than an hour and we are just finishing putting the drinks and food out. The guys got a DJ so this night is going to be fun.

*the party*

Jc POV
The party started about 2 hours ago and I was drinking and dancing with Jenn and the others. I said I was going to go to the bathroom and when I turned the corner I saw Andrea making out with Kenny but I thought she loved Kian. I went up to her and asked why the fuck are you kissing someone that isn't Kian. She just laughed and said why not and she went back to Kenny I walked back and told Kian what I saw.

Kian POV
Jc just had told me what he saw and I walked over there and I couldn't believe my eyes the love of my life kissing one of my friends. "Andrea" I said she looked up at me " kian omg I didn't mean for you to see this" I ran away crying with Andrea yelling my name and running after me. I eventually stopped and she caught up with me " why were you kissing Kenny" " I don't know I didn't even know what I was doing I was drunk Kian please believe me" she started to break down " Andrea I think we need to take a break for a little while we both know we have spending to much time together I think you should go back to Indiana for a little and when you get back we will take it from there" she looked up and nodded I offered to walk her home and I did.

I know this chapter was so short I was just updating to just put something up. Sorry for not updating I had writers block I don't know if I should continue this story or not I've just been so busy with school and I don't know where I'm going with this story like my mind is going blank and I have no idea what to write about I feel like I need to put some more drama or something into this book but if you have any idea please tell me and I will give you credit for it. But thank you for 600+ reads I will try to update soon.