London day 2

Jenn POV
Me and Jc woke up at 9 and we laid there for about 45 min before we both got hungry. I texted everyone to see if they were up and see if they wanted to get breakfast.
Kian- me and Andrea ate already and are out exploring
Connor- I just woke up but sure I'll go and troye will be there to
Ricky- me, Sam, and Trevor are about to head down we will find a table.
Jenn- okay we will be down in 5

Jc POV
we get downstairs for breakfast and they have everything from waffles, pancakes, eggs, French toast, fruit, yogurt, sausage, bacon and more. I was so hungry me and Jenn found the guys and set down our stuff and got some breakfast. We were just making small talk and when we were all done it was about an hour later. Me and Jenn decided to go to the room and get ready for the day. I wore a white t- shirt with black jeans and my black vans.

Jenn POV
Me and Jc are about to go out and explore. I wore black leggings, and white shirt, black leather jacket, and black heel boots (I don't know what there called) I looked up and Jc was smirking at me I said what he said you look really hot all I did was blush and said you don't look to bad yourself with that I went over to him wrapped my arms around his neck and instead of him putting his hands on my waist he puts them on my butt it's whatever I didn't mind and with that we kissed which turned into a 5 min make out session with him sitting on the bed and with me sitting on his lap with my legs around him and his hands still on my butt.

*1 hour later*
(Still Jenns POV)
Me and Jc were hand and hand walking down the beautiful streets of London. We stopped and took some pics with fans that saw us and we went by Big Ben. We also went into the little shops and saw some really neat things it was about 1 pm so we decided to go eat and we decided on nandos.

Jc POV
Me and Jenn went into nandos and sat down the waiter came and asked for our drinks I got an ice tea and Jenn got lemonade. I asked her what she was thinking about getting she said the buffalo chicken sandwich with fries and she asked about me I said the ranch chicken sandwich with fries the waiter came with our drinks and we order we were just talking about how excited we were for the show and to meet all of our fans and our food came it was really delicious. We were done eating and we were exhausted so we decided to go back to the hotel and take a nap.

Sorry for not updating for a long time I've been really busy I'm flying back home in the morning so I will have more time to update and the chapters will be better. But 200+ reads that means a lot thank you and the next chapter is going to be them finishing the day and digi tour . Thanks for reading I'll update very soon.