Lazy days

Jc POV
Well I asked out Jenn and she said yes!! Now we're just swimming in our clothes still and she has make up dripping down her face but she still looks beautiful we were kissing until Andrea and Kian showed up and interrupted. Great.
Kian POV
Me and Andrea were walking into my house and we see Jc and Jenn in the pool kissing wait they're kissing I always knew they would end up together then Andrea interrupted my thoughts by saying,"is that Jc and Jenn I always knew they would end up together" "that's what I was just thinking" I said. Andrea I have a plan she looked at me and knew exactly what I was thinking.
Andrea POV
Kian had a great idea to go run and jump in the pool so they can scare them on a count of three kian said "1,2,3" and we ran and jumped in.
Jenn POV
Me and Jc were kissing and all of sudden Kian and Andrea jump in the pool. Great now we have to tell them were dating.
Conversation
Kian- so are you guys dating or what?
Andrea- yah tell us
I look at Jc and he gives me the go ahead tell them look
Jenn- yes we are dating
Jc- and I couldn't be happier
Kian and Andrea- aweee
Andrea- now we can go on double dates
*2 hours later*
Jenn POV
Me and Jc were editing well Jc not so much he was covering my eyes,kissing me, hugging me and then I said, " Jc if you keep this up I'm not going to finish editing" then he said," why not take a break then" followed by a wink and biting his lip which made it harder to resist "fine I'll take a break"
Jc POV
She finally took a break we were making out and it started to rough but before anything happened we both stopped and just cuddled and watched Netflix the rest of the nights minutes later I felt Jenn sleeping and I pulled her closer to me and then drifted of to sleep.

New update sorry I was kinda short I'm at my friends hoped you like it!!