Dead Vincent AU

This one is depressing, k?

Phone guy's name is Brandon in this one.

Anyways, this is one of my most saddest, most depressing AUs I have ever made.

If you have read any of my other books, you'll know that Vincent's father actually killed the kids and tried to pin it on Vincent, in which he succeeded. But in this AU, he is sentenced to death for the crime he didn't do, and Brandon never got to confess his love to him. Brandon gets depressed, and eventually goes suicidal. He almost kills himself, but a small voice claiming to be Vincent convinces him to stop. The other nightgaurds see him talking to "vincent" which is only himself and start to think he's crazy. But soon after this happens, other paranormal stuff happens. Mike tells Brandon to snap out of it, and to just accept that Vincent is dead. Then the day after that, Mike goes missing. Fritz says the same thing, as he is only worried about Brandon's mental health. Then Fritz disappears. Alone and scared, Jeremy tries again to help Brandon, only to be kid napped in his sleep by him. He awakes in an open, unowned field with a pure black eyed, insane Brandon. Brandon reveals to Jeremy all the secrets he had been keeping. There was a car crashed into one of the trees, Brandon opens it to reveal a dead Mike Schmidt. Brandon digs up a hole, to reveal a dead Fritz Smith buried inside. Jeremy looks around, and finds that he had dug up Vincent's body, and replaced it over in the field. Brandon then kills Jeremy the most painful way he could. If your wondering, Brandon had been possessed by a spirit, who had seen Brandon as an easy victim of possession, due to his mental state. After a month, a new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza had opened up there. The souls of them five still linger there today....

I am still proud of this AU today, and I plan to make a one shot of this one...