Chapter 3: "Oh, I thought you were dead."

"It looks like some sort of clock." I cock my head.

"That's the exact same clock from my dream..." Jordan looks at the necklace with a far away look in his eye.

"Thank goodness there wasn't any bones like you dreamed of." Oliver said as he shuddered.

"Maybe there was... Maybe they knew we were going to dig up their graves so they left... And maybe they're creeping around the forest as we're standing here, watching us as we speak..." I creep my fingers on Oliver's back and he shivers.

"S-stop that! That's not possible! Bones don't just get up and walk around!"

"Not that you know of." I smile a creepy smile and slowly strut towards him like the Smiling Man. (That's a creepy pasta story if you were wondering).

"Hey! S-stop walking like that! Your freaking me out! You know that creepy pasta freaks me out!" Oliver backs away and looks like he's about to run away. But I don't care.

I continue to walk towards him and cock my head whilst grinning a creepy smile.

"I'm warning you, I will hurt you if you get any closer!"

"Sure you will." Then guess what? He ran. Ha. I then chased him and we ran around the area that we found the clock. Finally I caught up to Oliver and jumped on him; he toppled over.

"Oof!" He grunted.

"Haha you should've seen your face!" I laughed and got up.

"Yeah well your face was terrifying." He got up and brushed himself off.

"Don't worry bro, your not the only one who gets freaked out by that smiling dude." Jordan said as he continued to examine the clock necklace.

"So are we gonna tell mom?" I ask.

"'m one step ahead of you." Oliver says as he heads home.

"Wait, what if mom takes it away? I mean she gets stressed easily and maybe she won't want to deal with it and have us running around, digging up graves." Jordan reasoned.

"Hmm... Well maybe we can at least ask her if this was some sort of cemetery." I suggest.

"Yeah, good idea sis." Jordan agrees.

"Whatever, let's just get out if here, this place is sending me a bad vibe." Oliver shudders. He's shuddering a lot. Kind of like a chihuahua almost. He turned to leave and started walking, but then he tripped on the air and fell face first. Then he starts twitching.

I hide my laugh along with Jordan, and we continue walking.

Oliver then shouts, "Hey! Wait for me!"

"Oh, I thought you were dead." I say bluntly with literally no emotion as I continue to walk.

"And you were just going to leave me there?!" Oliver freaked.

"Sorry man, we were going to let nature take its course. Sometimes you just can't help those kind of things." Jordan says and covers his smile with his hand.

"I can't believe that's how much you guys care about me! We're flesh and blood! Now I know how much you really care about-". Then he face plants again.

"You're such a spaz Oliver." I tell him.

"What? Look who's talking!" He holds his arm out and Jordan helps him up. Oliver's now on full freak out mode.

I'm just going to skip all of what he says for a while and go to when we get home.

"Finally we got here." Oliver says impatiently.

"We were only walking for five minutes." Jordan rolls his eyes.

"Five minutes of my life that I'm never getting back." Oliver mumbles. Now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Where were you three little shi-", oh look, looks like Gabe's here. Btw no one cut him off, it's just that I'd prefer to keep the language down to PG.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow readers! If I have any that is... Anyway! If you want me to continue the story, now is the time to tell me! I'm in the middle of the next chapter and I don't know if you guys even like the story so far. So please let me know! Thank you and have a nice day! See you next time? Bye! (^з^)-☆