14

Chloe's POV
"Stay right there" a manly voice shouted from below, my whole body tensed, I knew that voice from a Mile away, "beca where shouts is the car?" I whispered, "uh past that guy" she replied softly, for god sakes, I shook my head, allowing tears to fall from my eyes, I just want a happy time with someone I love, is that seriously too much to ask for? I gulped hard trying to stop my self from crying, which only made it worse, "are you crying?" Beca asked lifting my chin up to face her, I nodded, "why babe?!" She asked seeming shocked, I shook my head, I knew who that guy was below us, and I knew he wanted revenge or something, it was Tom, fucking Tom. Beca pulled me into her arms and held me tight, I could still see Tom there spying on us.
"Beca is Tom" I said, she looked at me in confusion, "that's Tom, down there" I continued, she shook her hands and let go of me. I looked at her trying to grab her arm as she stood up,
"Beca what the hell are you doing?!" I hissed, she looked at me as I tried to stand up,
"Stay there please" she said as she walked off. I couldn't see her any longer it was too dark, so I grabbed my phone and rung her,
C-what the hell are you doing Beca?!
B-chlo, trust me okay? Don't move I'll be back soon okay?
C-you are seriously leaving your girlfriend up here while the guy who raped her is down there?
B-yeah because that guy isn't gonna be there for long.
With that Beca hung up, what the hell was Beca doing?!
Beca POV
I climbed down to be in talking reach of Tom, I knew Chloe would be able to hear everything that happened, so I need to make sure I say the right things.
"Alright you man whore, what the fuck do you want" I hissed,
"Chloe is what I want, I saw you two going here so I thought it might be my chance to win her back."
"I'm your dreams, she loves someone else idiot"
"No she things she loves someone else, but it's really me she loves, I know she loves me, I really do know she loves me"
"You don't love her though, you couldn't care less about her could you?"
"Listen here you little maggot, I don't care what you are saying-"
"Tom shut up, your seriously going to be that low and think that amazing perfect ginger is gonna take you back after you fucking raped her? Are you seriously that fucked in the head? You needs to grow up and get a fuckig life and move on you UGH"
"You little idiot, you seriously think your all big and hench? You seriously think you can scare me? Really? Grow up little one, grow taller as well, maybe then you will seem a little bit scary, but trust me, a few piercing and tattoos don't scare me, esspiecally on someone as worthless as you"
As he said that, I ran towards him and rugby tackled him, I felt someone dragging me off him, I squirmed and wriggled around to try getting back to beating tom up.
"Beca stop it's not worth it!" Chloe said down my ears, I shook my head, I sat on the floor as Chloe let go of me.
"Don't you dare fucking call my girlfriend worthless, she's the best thing to have ever happened to me, she never forced me into sex, she never forced me into a relationship and she doesn't treat me like shit or cheat on me!"Chloe hissed at Tom, I got up and took Chloe's hand, Tom looked at us in disgust, "just because you can have this doesn't mean you can be a dick to us Tom!" Chloe hissed once again. Before Tom could say anything else, I pulled Chloe and we ran as fast as we could, we got In the car and just shot off,
"Beca I'm sorry that ruined our nighit I'm sorry"Chloe said lowering her head, I placed my hand on hers, "don't worry beautiful it didn't, you told him about us, and sorta made me feel better I guess? But either way I got to spend the night with you and I love you loads" I said, we got back to campus and I walked Chloe to her dorm, and gave her a goodnight kiss.
Once I returned to my dorm, I settled in bed, and grabbed my phone to text stacie, once. Unlocked my phone, there was a picture of Chloe, she must of took it, she was throwing the peace sign while having a giant smile on her face, and her bright beautiful eyes shined bright even through the screen, gosh I love her.