She stared at me quietly but comfortably so that was my que to keep talking

Me- Im actually not into Jayden he's like a brother to me and I wanted to apologize for acting that way knowing you and him were together.

Alicia - Well tha-

Me - No please let me finish , that was wrong and stupid of me and we're both practically grown so why not start acting like it? I was wondering if we could be friends?

Alicia - Well that was very nice Paris and I accept your apology and yes we can be friends

I was so happy that I gave her a hug and she returned the favor while laughing. We exchanged numbers and I told her I was going to talk to Raquan and I would text or call her later. She wished me luck and I was on my way out.

Im finally getting my life together

I thought to myself.

Raquan POV

I was chillin at home watching random shit on TV when I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened it and was surprised at who was standing in front of me
-
-
-
-
... Paris?

"Hey.." She spoke shyly with her baby bump

"Hey" I said with a slight smile

I moved to the side so she could come in and she hesitantly accepted my offer.

" I wonder what she wants.."

I thought to myself

Paris POV

Driving to Raquan house felt longer then usual. No lie I was nervous because Raquan isnt the easiest person to talk to but I had to put my feelings aside for my child so my baby **** could be growing up with a father.

I softly knocked on the door and there he was ..

He let me in and I hesitantly accepted it .. Now to get to business.

Raquan POV

After she came in I told her she could sit on the couch and I offered her something to drink.

She politely shook her head no and motioned for me to sit next to her. I cant lie when it comes to Paris , I have strong feelings for her.

"So.." She started

"Mhmm.." I said

"So as you know im pregnant" she said smiling hard rubbing her stomach

"Yeah I do" I said while chuckling lightly

"Annndddd.." She trailed off

"Andd??" I said

"AndIthinkitsyours"

"Tf you just said" i said while cocking my head to the side

She sighed lightly"Raquan I truly and honestly think this human being inside of me is yours , I know we've been threw hell and back and ive put u threw most of it but ive gotten myself together once I realized I now have another human being to think about its not all about Paris Jackson anymore its about My baby .. Or Our baby. No im not trying to pin you down with a child , the day I give birth I would be more then happy if you came so we could do a dna test if its not yours ill leave u alone for good .. If its yours I just wanna be sure that you will be there not for me but for your child and He/She wouldnt gave to grow up fatherless" she said while crying probably due to messed up hormones.

"Shhhh Paris calm down please Ba- I mean calm down Paris" I said while hugging her and rubbing her back in small circles.

She broke the hug and fixed herself while occasionally sniffling.

"Listen.. I dont think its my child I KNOW its my child scratch out allat DNA shit cause imma be there for him or her. Imma stop running from the fact that im gone be a dad , from now on imma come to all ya appointments and we gone work on us okay ... Baby?

She got the biggest smile and attacked me with a hug

"Okay" she said

Oh yeah one more thing paris?

What? She said

Why dont you move out with ya moms and uhhh .. Move in with me? My pops moved outta the country for a bit and a nigga get lonely here.

I'd be more then happy too. She said

I picked her up and spun her around and kissed all over her face. Yes I still loved Paris .. I got my baby back.

For the rest of the day we just cuddled and chilled , we went back to her house and got some clothes so she could stay the night. Tomorrow we was gone move her in with me.

-

Awww happy ending for you guys

Alicia out of the hospital FINALLY
Paris & Alicia good now
Paris & Raquan though❤️
The gender of the Paris child will be revealed in the next chapter
If its a boy im thinking Jalen Amere Williams
If its a girl Heaven Denise Williams
What surprise Jayden got for Alicia & Stacey ?