Chapter 16

Stacey POV

So we was just in Cafè Iguana chilling having a good time with eachother. When I noticed a girl that looked kinda like Paris at the bar. So I told Shawn I would be right back I was going to the bar to get a margarita he asked if I wanted him to come and I said no I would be fine. He nodded and continued talking to Jayden & V.
As I got closer to the girl I realized that it WAS Paris , what is she doing here? Is she here alone? Thats what I was thinking before I decided to talk to her

Me- Paris???

Paris- Stacey???

Me- Heyy wassup girl , how you been since that thing with Jayden?

Paris- I've been good . Just trying to get over it , you and shawn?

Me- We're good and who are you here with?

Paris- My Friend , his name is Dre im kinda feeling him but Im not over Jayden yet. Anyways who are uu here with? (Pretending like she didnt see them earlier)

Me- Im here with My boyfriend , My Sister & her boyfriend which is jayden , and Jayden's sister V

Paris- Oh thats good , well um have fun and talk to you later

Me- Bye

Something seems weird about that girl imma tell the others. I was walking around when I bumped into Alicia...

Alicia POV

I bumped into Stacey and she looked like she had something to tell me. So I asked her wassup

Me- Sis whats wrong?

Stacey- Uhhh you know that girl Jayden cheated on you with?

Me-Yeah . . Wassup?

Stacey- Well umm me and her a kinda friends but not that close anymore cause of what she did to you , but her name is Paris and she's in here with the nigga you use to talk too Dre.

Me- Girl you lying ! I got this 9mm in my purse and I will shoot that bitch for making Jayden leave me for 2days . . Not even shoot ill kill that bitch. Iknew something aint feel right and I was damn sure right. Where tf is she Stacey??

At this point I think I scared her because her eyes got wide and she started stuttering. I didnt mean to go off but damn I wanna meet this bitch on god.

Stacey- Uhh.. I-I-I think she's over there dancing. I can try to make a little scene so yall notice each other.. I-If thats good??

Me- Yeah thats perfect lemme bring my purse just in case.

I told Jayden what I was doing and he said be careful and dont do anything stupid even though I most likely will. I took all my jewlery off and walked off with Stacey. The plan was Stacey bumps into her by accident as we're walking pretending we're looking for the bathroom and when they start talking I budge in like the boss I am. So I hope it goes good.

Stacey POV

So me and Alicia was walking "trying to find the bathroom" when I saw Paris I "accidently" bumped into her , and she took it as an accident too ! She's so stupid fr.

Me - Omg ! Paris im sorry me & my sister was just trying to find the bathroom

By the looks on Alicia & Paris's face I can tell that things werent gonna go well.

Paris - Its okay , and is this jayden's girlfriend?

Alicia - Yes I am is there a problem??