Chapter 19

Raquan POV ( 3 weeks later)

wassup yall??? My name Raquan Adams. But people call me Fade , Why? Because I stay high all the time its kinda how I deal with my problems. Im 17 , 6'2 a couple tattos , I have bottom grills that attract all the hoes , im lightskin. Mixed with white & black , My mom? She ran off to be a crackhead so fuck her. Its just me and my dad , he's barely home because he's the second BIGGEST drug lord in Miami. He's barely home because he's always making big deals with other drug lords outta state. Me? Imma drug dealer too , yeah thats right taking up after my pops. Ion deal like that though because my pops want me to be safe and I respect that , dont get my wrong though imma thug in and out.

Now I kmow Paris crazy ass done mentioned me thats how I got in this shit. A nigga was tryna stay lowkey feel me? Anyways me and her use to date and im not gone lie , I loved that girl. Dont get me wrong imma thug and allat but that dont mean ion want a ride or die and a lil thug. A nigga still want someone to grind with and I thought that was her. Me and Paris use to be that couple 😘🔥, we recently broke up to like 2 weeks ago. Before that we fucked because she was keeping secrets I found out because she brought a random nigga into MY DAMN HOUSE and had sex with him on MY GAH DAMN BED that girl dont know how to keep her legs closed its like every nigga she see she want whether he taken or not and she's gotten her ass beat PLENTY of times for that shit , that girl aint gone learn till she dead and she take pills uht uht that aint me bruh.

I walked in on that shit too. I shot that nigga between the eyes and threw her ass out , The only part that wonders in my mind is , if she pregnant or not I wouldnt that kid because she did me dirty and I could NEVER forgive her. I know yall saying 'why take it out on the kid?' Well because everytime I look at that kid ill think of Paris thats why I cant do it.

Enough of that shit , I was laying down on my bed watching tv. It was a chilled day , my phone started ringing and I thought it was one of my hoes but it was Aventura Hospital , tf??? I hope nun happened to my dad , he was at the trap. Nervous asf I answered the phone

Me - Hello?

... -Ra- Raquan? Is that you?

Me - yuh , who this?

... - *sighs* its me ... Uuhh P-P-Paris. .

Me - Paris??? Why you in the hospital girl? I asked out of curiosity

Paris - Long story short I was fuckin with a taken nigga and I bumped into him & his girl & his peoples at cafè iguana and I got slick and him AND his girl beat my ass and shot me in the leg

Me - DAMN ! Where uu met this nigga and whats his name??

Paris - At club lexx I pulled him into a private room even though he aint want too and we fucked . . And I noticed I was pregnant cause I got sick AGAIN , I was getting sick the last time we fucked also but I didnt pay it any mind and his name is Jayden.

Me - you . . Pregnant??? And Oh ion know him

Paris - mhm , i think its your raquan

Me - nope not mines sorry lil ma

And with that I hung up , yall thought I was playing? Nah im only 17 aint no kids round here bih. No not because Im in school I graduated duh im 17 tf yall thought? But I just CANT do it simple as that. Even though I know its mines ..

All this stress I couldnt take it so I got my phone and called one of my hoes shaniah. She aint that ugly but she's just not my type. And plus she a hoe.

*phone convo*

Me - niah?

Shaniah- Yes daddy you need pleasure?