Chapter 6

*Michael's POV* 

I quickly went to finish getting ready and then went into town to get Sam some flowers. I arrived home bang on 6 o'clock. I took a deep breath, walked up her path and knocked on the door. Sam didn't take long to answer, she looked amazing, she was in a floral print skirt and black tee, standing shyly behind the door. 

"Hi." She said. 

"Hi, these are for you." I said handing her the bouquet.  

"Aww, thank you, come in." She smiled and stepped back as Rosie appeared behind her looking slightly nervous and confused. I leant down and smiled at her reassuringly. 

"Well hello," I said tickling her, "its nice to see you happy today." 

Rosie looked at Sam, 

"Say hi to Michael sweetie, it's okay." Sam smiled stroked Rosie's head reassuringly.

"Hi." Rosie said retreating further behind Sam.

"Good girl, go watch tv, yeah?" Sam suggested and Rosie disappeared, "she won't be up for much longer, I hope." Sam chuckled.

"That's okay Sam, no rush." I said.

"Thanks, um... come through and I'll get you a drink." She said as I followed her through to the kitchen.

Sam retrieved a vase from a cupboard and then asked me if I'd like a drink.

"I'd love a glass of water, please." I replied.

We then sat at the table and ordered dinner together. When we had finished Sam and I got to know each other while she fed Rosie. Sam is so cool, she seems quite shy and insecure but that's what makes her so cute. She's got the deepest brown eyes, I got lost in them frequently.

"So what about you?" Sam asked.

"Huh..." I wasn't paying attention, I was hypnotised by her smile.

"School?" she said.

"Oh, well I went to school in Sydney, so, yeah, it was good, um..." I didn't know what to say, but then the door bell went.

We both got up to answer it, thinking it was the food delivery.

It was Luke.

"Hey guys, sorry Sam, do you mind if I borrow Mikey for a minute? Thanks." he said and i was tugged out onto the garden.