She was never the same agian

Caleb's p.o.v
After hanna lost the baby three years ago she was never the same, although when we had Malia a little bit of her came back but a few moths after that she was gone again. I mean she was there but she wasn't, she was lost.

........... In their apartment, 11:14 ..........

General p.o.v
Hanna walked into her and Caleb's room, caleb was getting ready for bed, he had put the girls down a few hours ago so they were asleep. Caleb was now in his boxers, Hanna wore a black dress that came half way up her thigh " I will be back later" Hanna said.
"What, why? Where are you going?" caleb asked.
"Out" she replied and walked out the bedroom door, caleb followed
"Well how long are you going to be? What time will you be back?" Caleb could smell her breath, she'd been drinking, she'd been drinking a lot lately and caleb was getting worried.
"I don't know yet" Hanna said and walked out slamming the door behind herself.
Caleb was getting really worried about Hanna lately, she keeps going out late at night and coming home around 2-5 in the morning, Hanna was completely different.
...............................................................................
Caleb didn't sleep at all that night, he never could when Hanna was out, he was scared for her and worried sick about her. At 4:32 am he was in malia's room because she had woken up crying and she needed a feeding, Hanna didn't breastfeed malia this time which was strange because that was one of the things she wanted to do most for lyla, this time around she make up some pathetic excuse about not wanting to destroy her boobs.
4:45 caleb heard the front door open and someone stumbling around in the living room, it was Hanna, she came into billies room and she was drunk.
Caleb's p.o.v
I had never seen her like this before, never this drunk and out of control.
Hanna walked over "hi baby" she said in a winey baby voice to lia, I pulled malia back from her and rocked her against my chest. Hanna looked at the with the coldest eyes.
"You're drunk" I said.
"I was having fun" she replied
"With who? Some guy?"I asked in jealousy with tears in my eyes
"come here" she said to malia holding her arms out to take her
I pulled malia away "you are not holding her tonight, you need to get a grip and sober up before you come anywhere near our kids" she glared at me and practically attacked me to try and get malia, I pushed her back and she hit the floor.
I couldn't believe I had just pushed Hanna, omg what the hell is wrong with me, I went to help her, "Hanna I'm so so sorry, I don't know why I did that, I'm sorry"
"Get off me" she got up herself. She stumbled out malia's room into the living room where I saw lyla standing at her bedroom door, I walked over to her still holding malia, I promised to always protect my daughters, but I never thought it would be from their mother, the love of my life.
"Come to mummy, lyla" Hanna said to our daughter who was scared and hugging my leg.
"Lyla mummy isn't in a good place right now, go back in your room, now please. Go!" She did as I said and walked back in and sat on her bed where she could still see out.
"Hanna you need to go to bed, go to sleep" I pleaded with her.
Hanna turned on her heels and wobbled out the door, she could barely stand with the amount she had to drink, I put malia and lyla in my room, in bed and reassured them I would be back with them in a minute, and shut the bedroom door behind me. I walked out the apartment door to find Hanna, to bring her back home, but she was no where to be seen, I couldn't find her anywhere. I have never been so scared in my life, I didn't know if she was in a bar, wrapped around a tree or in some guys bed, I didn't know what to do anymore but I knew I had to take care of my two precious girls, who may or may never see their mum ever again. Will I ever see Hanna again? No matter what she's done. I will always love her. I. STILL. LOVE. HER.