T w o

You peel your eyes open and feel a bit confused. Then you remember, you're on a camp and this is the second official day here. Yesterday you hung around some more with Bethany while playing guitar before you had to go to the places where you all eat together.

You all went to bed together and today's the day in which you will actually do things that are related to the camp: you'll do some things to get to know each other better, a meeting with your band and some learning things.

You stretch your arms and legs and swing them over the edge of your bunkbed.

Because of the movement the whole bed starts to shake, waking Bethany as well.

"Is it morning already?" She asks, and you nod. "Yeah, we have some things on the schedule for today. But first breakfast, which starts at nine," you tell her, and she climbs out of the upper bed as well.

You both take a quick shower in the shared sanitary building before dressing yourself and getting ready for breakfast.

You're wearing your black All Time Low tank top together with some denim ripped shorts and black Vans. Your hair is tied up in a messy bun and you apply just a little bit of mascara before considering yourself done.

"You ready?"

You look up and see that Bethany is also done, dressed in a black Green Day shirt with some white ripped shorts and black simple flip flops. Her hair is waving down her back and she isn't wearing any make up.

"Sure," you reply, and you both walk out of the cabin. Ashley was still sleeping, and Valery got up before you. You haven't seen her since yesterday, and you didn't care too much either.

It was around ten past nine now, so breakfast was already served and you could just join the group.

You didn't really see any familiar faces. Of course you'd seen some that performed yesterday, but you didn't really bother to remember them.

The breakfast existed of bread with simple spreads and toppings like cheese and Nutella. You made yourself a sandwich with some grilled meat in slices and filled a glass with orange juice. Bethany grabs her plate with a sandwich with Nutella and joins you to your seat on a random table.

"What's the first thing on our schedule?" You ask her.

"We have a come together at ten, so you can get to know some of the people here. I don't really know what we're doing yet, but I suppose it's something to do with doing stuff together with our band. At twelve we have lunch, and after lunch we have a class in banding," she explains. She read that shit yesterday and remembered it... Wow.

"Okay," You mumble, and take a big bite from your sandwich.

"Hey," you look up to see Jennifer standing there. "Can I sit with you?"

"Sure," you say, and you scoot over a little so she can sit next to you.

She gladly nods and sits down.

"Have you met your band yet?" She asks you. "I heard that Luke and Ashton are like the hottest guys in camp. Together with Calum and Michael of course," she says.

"Nah, we haven't met them yet. But they acted like assholes yesterday," Bethany shrugs.

"Calum and Michael did, not Ashton and Luke," Jennifer wisely says. "I've heard about them from the girls in my cabin. They can't stop drooling over the poor boys. Well, I know it was a compliment that they placed you into a band with them, they're really talented,"

"You know? We'll see, maybe they're nice, maybe they're not. There's one thing I know: we'll have to keep up with them," you shrug, and Jennifer nods. "You're right. The people in my band are a bunch of nerds. One of them plays guitar, which is kind of okay. The other two play the flute... I'm not kidding," she sighs.